REER UK CADAAN BOY RAPS IN SOMALI!!!

Why does this piss me off !!
who’s teaching these lot our language !

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

It's your fault more than it's hers actually.

You're on SSpot 24/7 so you should have known that it was already posted by another user. Your failure to take into account that someone could have beaten you to the punch despite your overactivity on this cursed website indicates that your attention to detail is now nearing non-existent due to the correlated over-frying of your dopamine receptors.

Log off and go study for your British ATAR. Soco!
KΓZY. 𓄀 on X: @MeekMill go ahead and log out for me baby.  https://t.co/395kdZa0Ug / X

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

You're on SSpot 24/7 so you should have known that it was already posted by another user. Your failure to take into account that someone could have beaten you to the punch despite your overactivity on this cursed website indicates that your attention to detail is now nearing non-existent due to the correlated over-frying of your dopamine receptors.

View attachment 326729
She showed me the TikTok I told her to post it she said “you do it” then I did

why’d you eat me up like that I’m sickkkk 😭😭😭

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

View attachment 326729
In my defense @Wonyluvr I had no idea it was posted already

Imagine a millennium after this and some archeologist finds a white boy buried in Essex with a macawis on and a toreey at his side, and they’re all confused and perplexed.

I mean I don’t mind ajnabis speaking some somali, but they’re often clueless about how to maintain a respectful conversation and they’re asking or making statements. They offend older speakers and they don’t know why they have.

I think we should teach a polite and standard form of Somali to those foreigners who may wish to learn.

Trending

Latest posts