Yemeni girl, 10 year sold, fled child marriage debates "muslim" cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so proud of her for standing up to a long-time practice of exploiting families to "give" their own kids away for money. She, unlike many others, is very lucky to have escaped something that could've been severely traumatizing. The way her parents told that her that it was "a game" and how the demonic man tried so hard to justify how "despite the girls age, when she has her period, shes good to goooo!" Good for her, seriously.

I'm so proud of her for standing up to a long-time practice of exploiting families to "give" their own kids away for money. She, unlike many others, is very lucky to have escaped something that could've been severely traumatizing. The way her parents told that her that it was "a game" and how the demonic man tried so hard to justify how "despite the girls age, when she has her period, shes good to goooo!" Good for her, seriously.
:dzmxmmb:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
the demonic man tried so hard to justify how "despite the girls age, when she has her period, shes good to goooo!"
I know girls that had their periods at 8yo so when I heard grown ass men saying stuff like that it upsets me so much, how are they justifying pedophilia, how are parents selling their little girls to men like them and calling it a game!!!

Add Iraq and Palestine,

Fucking Egyptians also treat Somali people like dirt. Even Oman darkies treat Somali women like shit.
It makes me furious that people think it's okay to criticize Somalis as if we are not humans but we should all bow our heads for Arabs.

We give Arabs too much air time on this site. Imagine an ignorant Arab coming across this site. The bastard would have a field day.

Egyptians navy helping Somalis illegal immigrants boat at Alexander city
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I know girls that had their periods at 8yo so when I heard grown ass men saying stuff like that it upsets me so much, how are they justifying pedophilia, how are parents selling their little girls to men like them and calling it a game!!!

Kuwait group of celebrities from actor director went to Hargeisa to help, same UAE did last month and Qatar is second donor to Somalia after turkey plus the charity societies gulf countries. Just saying, all we need as Somalis make some sort of balance in our support and give our energy to Somali issue first. At same time no need for insulting Arab, they are good people but have bad government.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Kuwait group of celebrities from actor director went to Hargeisa to help, same UAE did last month and Qatar is second donor to Somalia after turkey plus the charity societies gulf countries. Just saying, all we need as Somalis make some sort of balance in our support and give our energy to Somali issue first. At same time no need for insulting Arab, they are good people but have bad government.
How did I insult Arabs by calling these grown ups horrible people for doing that to their little girls and then justifying it?
Am I not allowed to empathize?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Add Iraq and Palestine,

Fucking Egyptians also treat Somali people like dirt. Even Oman darkies treat Somali women like shit.
It makes me furious that people think it's okay to criticize Somalis as if we are not humans but we should all bow our heads for Arabs.

We give Arabs too much air time on this site. Imagine an ignorant Arab coming across this site. The bastard would have a field day.
yassssss I love you for this comment. Too many Somalis count you as a self hater if you don't sympathise with arabs. Wallahi it pisses me off. You can't blame arabs for shitting on Somalis coz they xaywans suck up to them even though they shxt on them. Talk about lack of self respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending