Yemeni girl, 10 year sold, fled child marriage debates "muslim" cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@ 03.00 the Egyptian cleric justifies child marriage

I'm really proud of the young girl. She spoke with reason. Us Muslim, especially the more devoted and religious ones need to take back their religion. You have people infiltrating your religion spouting horrible patriarchal opinions as Islamic facts.

As for Nada, I hope she's well and how sad that her 12 year old sister is being married off to another man simply because of money. Poverty legitimizes and normalizes crimes against women and children.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Egyptians are fuckin weird! While back niggas was debating if they should legalise necrophilia
:wtf:

Night

Issa Warrior
Egyptians are fuckin weird! While back niggas was debating if they should legalise necrophilia
:wtf:

giphy.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Since when do we give a shit about Yemeni girls? They could all be sold into sex slavery for all I care.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Who said they are our problem? You're comment was stupid. Show some humanity next time.

f*ck humanity. Were Yemenis showing humanity in the 90s when they were abusing Somali women who fled the war?

I haven't batted an eyelid since the Yemeni civil war began. Couldn't give a shit.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
f*ck humanity. Were Yemenis showing humanity in the 90s when they were abusing Somali women who fled the war?

I haven't batted an eyelid since the Yemeni civil war began. Couldn't give a shit.
Add Iraq and Palestine,

Fucking Egyptians also treat Somali people like dirt. Even Oman darkies treat Somali women like shit.
It makes me furious that people think it's okay to criticize Somalis as if we are not humans but we should all bow our heads for Arabs.

We give Arabs too much air time on this site. Imagine an ignorant Arab coming across this site. The bastard would have a field day.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Wow. No matter how horrible they treated Somali women no one should wish ill upon others. That's just low.

Excell

King of Soomaaliya

And when we ask what we're doing, you can respond to them: WE REMEMBER.
Here's where to long we will have won us. And the day will come when we will be able to remember such an amount of things that we will be able to build the largest excavator of the mechanics of the story and to dig, in this way, the biggest pit of all time, in which to bury the hate.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

I never understood understand men that

I'm really proud of the young girl. She spoke with reason. Us Muslim, especially the more devoted and religious ones need to take back their religion. You have people infiltrating your religion spouting horrible patriarchal opinions as Islamic facts.

As for Nada, I hope she's well and how sad that her 12 year old sister is being married off to another man simply because of money. Poverty legitimizes and normalizes crimes against women and children.

I'll never understand men that go for such young girl

I'll never understand men that go for such young girls that haven't developed in to a proper woman.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
MEMRI tv headquarters is in Israel btw, and owned by Zionists. They always translate the most disturbing and strange stories for the public to see in regards to the Arab World. But I don't agree with the practice btw, but I just had to comment on that.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Why is the interviewer shouting like a dog? He clearly said his source was the "Vatican". This is all of course, to tarnish the image of the Scholars of Islam. The Scholar should have mentioned that there must be consesus between bride and groom though. Forced marriages are far removed from Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending