Yemeni Beauty Appreciation Thread

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
im not saying they should claim black im saying many gulfers have some african dna
Are they part African too?
Seen they don't have paper thin European lips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because someone doesn't have lips like that doesn't mean they are part African.
:susp:

Good luck having your sons break the 5'5 barrier sxb, yemenis are king of manlets :lolbron:
thats is the bs Yemenis are tall I cant tell you've never met a yemeni in your life Yemenis are known to be tallest arabs most Yemenis are tall look at slimmofication the yemeni youtube that nigga pronely taller than an average somali farax

Prettymuslim94

thats is the bs Yemenis are tall I cant tell you've never met a yemeni in your life Yemenis are known to be tallest arabs most Yemenis are tall look at slimmofication the yemeni youtube that nigga pronely taller than an average somali farax
Lebanese are known as the tallest arabs.Then Syrian as the second tallest.Yemenis are known as the shortest arabs along with Egyptians. The Yemeni guy i work with is legit 5'1. I also know a 6'7 yemeni but that doesn't change the fact most are short.:mjlol: :hahaidiot: :hahaidiot: you think we are making this up.

The average Yemeni is 156.92cm (5 feet 1.78 inches) tall. The average male in Yemen is 159.88cm (5 feet 2.94 inches) tall.Jun 26, 2019

Lebanese are known as the tallest arabs.Then Syrian as the second tallest Arabs.The Yemeni guy i work with is legit 5'1. I also know a 6'7 yemeni but that doesn't change the fact most are short.:mjlol: :hahaidiot: :hahaidiot: you think we are making this up.

The average Yemeni is 156.92cm (5 feet 1.78 inches) tall. The average male in Yemen is 159.88cm (5 feet 2.94 inches) tall.Jun 26, 2019
5'3 isn't even the size of most women. :mjlol: :ileycry:

Lebanese are known as the tallest arabs.Then Syrian as the second tallest.Yemenis are known as the shortest arabs along with Egyptians. The Yemeni guy i work with is legit 5'1. I also know a 6'7 yemeni but that doesn't change the fact most are short.:mjlol: :hahaidiot: :hahaidiot: you think we are making this up.

Lebanese are not arabs dude majority of them have pheonecian blood so no Yemenis are known to be tall I met a lot Yemenis and majority of were tall in the 6'0 area

Prettymuslim94

Lebanese are not arabs dude majority of them have pheonecian blood so no Yemenis are known to be tall I met a lot Yemenis and majority of were tall in the 6'0 area
Ok if you don't count levantine then saudi Arabia is the tallest arab country then United arab Emirates.
United Arab Emirates173.45 ft 8 1⁄2 in
Saudi Arabia1.755' 8.75"

Ok if you don't count levantine then ssudi Arabia is the tallest arab country then United arab Emirates.
United Arab Emirates173.45 ft 8 1⁄2 in
Saudi Arabia1.755' 8.75"
if your afraid of having babies with a yemeni women then why do most somali guys marry somali women when majority of Somali women are midgets :pachah1:

a1_6.jpg
sheikh-tamim-bin-hamad-al-thani-emir-of-state-of-qatar-in-brussels-belgium-shutterstock-editor...jpg
qatar-has-big-investment-plans-for-india-sheikh-tamim-bin-hamad-al-thani.jpg

the emir of Qatar is fucking giant wtf someone please find out his height I never in my life an arab this tall:gucciwhat: the guy is taller than Omar gheele wtf

Prettymuslim94

if your afraid of having babies with a yemeni women then why do most somali guys marry somali women when majority of Somali women are midgets :pachah1:
Idk why Somali men marry midgets if you say so. I'm not afraid to a 5'1 Yemeni woman. It's just I'm 6'5 and have height standards. If i see a 5'7 Yemeni girl who i want i will get her.:kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts