Yemeni Beauty Appreciation Thread

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting hairy beasts

giphy.gif

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Osama looks too dark for a Syrian Arab+Yemeni Arab mixture. I think his father had more African blood than the average Yemeni Arab. Yemeni Arabs are not homogeneous (some have no recent (after Islam period) SSA ancestry while others can be up to 40%).
I can see some african in him tbh
bin_laden_family_01.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Your gonna end up with midget offspring

The risk is too high and the reward is shit since they all fall off after age 30

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Osama looks too dark for a Syrian Arab+Yemeni Arab mixture. I think his father had more African blood than the average Yemeni Arab. Yemeni Arabs are not homogeneous (some have no recent (after Islam period) SSA ancestry while others can be up to 40%).
This is osamas son would you say he’s 5-10% african?
bin_laden_son_2011_5_11_0.jpg

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Can't really judge in his case since it has been diluted with other stuff over the generations.

But with Osama, his full siblings, and his father it is kind of obvious.
How many saudis have african admixture? I’ve seen many that looked part african

Must are the result of intense inbreeding, Their nose tends to advance into their mouth, Their nose is so wide it covers 40 procent of the face kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Must are the result of intense inbreeding, Their nose tends to advance into their mouth, Their nose is so wide it covers 40 procent of the face kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Somalis and Yemenis both do cousin marriages. (Which is halal). So are you disrespecting Somalis too by saying that as well ? It’s clear you internal issues with Arabs from that comment.

Somalis and Yemenis both do cousin marriages. (Which is halal). So are you disrespecting Somalis too by saying that as well ? It’s clear you internal issues with Arabs from that comment.
Yes i have problems with cousin marriage and especially frequent cousine marriage tf, Do you think its normal that a product of a cousin marriage marries a fellow cousin who is also a product of cousin marriages and then their offspring marries their cousin who also is a product of offpsring, Arabs do cousin marriages to that extent somalis dont

Yes i have problems with cousin marriage and especially frequent cousine marriage tf, Do you think its normal that a product of a cousin marriage marries a fellow cousin who is also a product of cousin marriages and then their offspring marries their cousin who also is a product of offpsring, Arabs do cousin marriages to that extent somalis dont
Somalis have cousin marriages and it’s extremely common. I personally wouldn’t do it, but it’s halal and that is all that matters.

Trending

Latest posts