Yemeni Beauty Appreciation Thread

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalis have cousin marriages and it’s extremely common. I personally wouldn’t do it, but it’s halal and that is all that matters.
Somalis definitely don't do cousin marriages (only minorities like cadcads) and who cares if it's halal, shits nasty.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis have cousin marriages and it’s extremely common. I personally wouldn’t do it, but it’s halal and that is all that matters.
Somalis only marry distant cousins which isn't bad we aren't like Arabs were first and second cousins are on the table

not gonna lie yemeni women have futo weyn that jiggles ive seen yemeni girls dancing in Dirac in a video that shit was jiggling under the Dirac like daaam habibti like taal al huna :diddyass:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I can see some african in him tbh
bin_laden_family_01.jpg
He got that jay z lip
1591094185050.jpeg

Somalis only marry distant cousins which isn't bad we aren't like Arabs were first and second cousins are on the table

At one point, cousin marriages were not encouraged at all. Traditionally, we preferred to marry outside the family. Only during the war was cousin marriages practised regularly, because Somalis started to distrust each other too much.

Trending