@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ooooo we about to have a gaal gender war up in here. One a Somali always a Somali :damn:

She's been pressing me for months now fam.

I'm in my late 20s I would have returned back to the deen by now if I was tempted too. I was a cultural Muslim during my teens and fully decided to become agnostic at 21.

because your type of ex Muslims are prone to go back. I know 2 Somali men who went back already 🤣

I've only seen niggas cosplay as Muslim just so they can marry a Somali women. I've noticed this behavior with those old Somali hood niggas. They got religious wives but barely pray.

I'm not that downbad honestly. If I can't meet a ex Muslim Somali women Im 100% willing to marry an Ethiopian or AA chick.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its actually such a wonder how we arent arabised in the first place when we are right next door to the arabian peninsula. Im against you, we should resist arabisation and maintain our somali language and culture for as long as possible. Allah created different cultures and tribes so that we may know one another not to all be copy paste

Lol
I left in 2019 for ALOT of reasons but to sum it up mainly due to misogyny, Arab-centrism & faulty creation timelines which imo are absurd (no shade)
Didn’t you say your OG and Dhulbahante? Those two qabils are known for being religious along with Sheekhal

your hooyo would have a heart attack 💀

She's been pressing me for months now fam.

I'm in my late 20s I would have returned back to the deen by now if I was tempted too. I was a cultural Muslim during my teens and fully decided to become agnostic at 21.

I've only seen niggas cosplay as Muslim just so they can marry a Somali women. I've noticed this behavior with those old Somali hood niggas. They got religious wives but barely pray.

I'm not that downbad honestly. If I can't meet a ex Muslim Somali women Im 100% willing to marry an Ethiopian or AA chick.
Well you stay projecting your biases of ex Muslim Somali women on me.. for instance you were just being shady implying that I left due to traumatic reasons

Kisame

Well you stay projecting your biases of ex Muslim Somali women on me.. for instance you were just being shady implying that I left due to traumatic reasons
You had just generalized ex Muslim men earlier though nigga :pacspit:

You said we were worse than Muslim men :faysalwtf:

Gaal xalimos have a way worse reputation than gaal Somali niggas. Y'all aren't on the same level as us.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Damn even the Muslims men are agreeing you’re getting cooked @Laiis
1712965552247.png

You had just generalized ex Muslim men earlier though nigga :pacspit:

You said we were worse than Muslim men :faysalwtf:

Gaal xalimos have a way worse reputation than gaal Somali niggas. Y'all aren't on the same level as us.
True, I should’ve not but the ones I’ve met were pretty backwards even more sexist than cultural Muslims.. yall love to claim we’re self hating which isn’t true at all. A few weeks ago an ex Muslim Somali guy slid in my dms on some doomer I hate being Somali tip, I had to console him & help install ethnic pride & mind you I’m not even the biggest fan of certain aspects of Somali culture 🤣

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
True, I should’ve not but the ones I’ve met were pretty backwards even more sexist than cultural Muslims.. yall love to claim we’re self hating which isn’t true at all. A few weeks ago an ex Muslim Somali guy slide in my dms on some doomer I hate being Somali tip, I had to console him & help install ethnic pride & mind you I’m not even the biggest fan of certain aspects of Somali culture 🤣
The reverse cook is crazy 😭😭😭 insane comeback

Kisame

True, I should’ve not but the ones I’ve met were pretty backwards even more sexist than cultural Muslims.. yall love to claim we’re self hating which isn’t true at all. A few weeks ago an ex Muslim Somali guy slide in my dms on some doomer I hate being Somali tip, I had to console him & help install ethnic pride & mind you I’m not even the biggest fan of certain aspects of Somali culture 🤣

"yall love to claim we’re self hating which isn’t true at all"

Ex Muslim xalimos gave us ayaan hirsi and a bunch of coon sympathizers.

When niggas think of ex Muslim coons one of the first people they will think of is a Somali women :mjkkk:

Ex Muslim Farahs are way more low-key. My theory is that since we face more discrimination than you guys we aren't as tempted to coon.

"yall love to claim we’re self hating which isn’t true at all"

Ex Muslim xalimos gave us ayaan hirsi and a bunch of coon sympathizers.

When niggas think of ex Muslim coons one of the first people they will think of is a Somali women :mjkkk:

Ex Muslim Farahs are way more low-key. My theory is that since we face more discrimination than you guys we aren't as tempted to coon.
What do you mean ex-Muslim men receive more discrimination than their female counterparts?

You'd think it would be the other way around, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending