@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
Are you sure about that cuz I got a pretty decent IQ and Iโ€™m pro ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿšชland independence View attachment 324440
I am already half way there. I already corrupted habar yonis bestie and shes now a unionist. My talking stage is under construction. Youโ€™re next ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿพ

Mudug_gyal

VIP
And have niggas attack me?

They know who they are, no point. Although Iโ€™d recommend you get better at pretending to be Muslim because I can tell you now it will not work if you plan to continue faking to be religious on other platforms.

Iโ€™m curious, what made you abandon God?
Lol
I left in 2019 for ALOT of reasons but to sum it up mainly due to misogyny, Arab-centrism & faulty creation timelines which imo are absurd (no shade)

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lol
I left in 2019 for ALOT of reasons but to sum it up mainly due to misogyny, Arab-centrism & faulty creation timelines which imo are absurd (no shade)
You about to get jumped for that last statement girl RIP :kendrickcry:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
These unionist GX niggas that other Somalis like you convert are the reason weโ€™re never getting kursi in SL :dead:
I am equally critical of all these nashnashlands. Somaliland is no different.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Also @Yami why do you believe you are arab and where did you get the indho adeeg to think you are one? You are very eyebrow raising

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I've always related to him, honestly. What do you see in me that reminds me of him tho?
The way you analyse stuff and structure your paragraphs

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I have to come clean guys. I am indeed
ex Muslim @Kisame @DojaKhat were correct :pachah1:๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€

Negro why have you been pressing me about returning to the deen than???? :pacspit:

You seem bothered that I didn't leave Islam for some traumatic purpose like some ex Muslim xalimos.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Negro why have you been pressing me about returning to the deen than???? :pacspit:

You seem bothered that I didn't leave Islam for some traumatic purpose like some ex Muslim xalimos.
Ooooo we about to have a gaal gender war up in here. One a Somali always a Somali :damn:

because your type of ex Muslims are prone to go back. I know 2 Somali men who went back already ๐Ÿคฃ

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1445 years of Islam and Somalis still speak somali and have somali culture. Unless theres a nation wide program to teach arabic in schools no effective enough arabisation will take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending