@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wowwwwww, so we're all admitting to either leaving the deen or in my case, nearly doing so?

Anybody else got something they'd like to confess? Let's hear it.
I believe @Mudug_gyal is secretly woqooyi with the way she’s coming for my neck. She should come out as a lander

Wowwwwww, so we're all admitting to either leaving the deen or in my case, nearly doing so?

Anybody else got something they'd like to confess? Let's hear it.

You know the funny part is a lot of people on this website would’ve insulted me if I ever accused her of being a kaafir even though the evidence is pretty strong. But some people would rather stick their head in the sand and attack the person calling out Kaafirs instead of dealing with the kaafir.

There are other users on this sub that I’ve also always suspected of being Kaafirs, guess they’ll come out soon enough. @Laiis always seemed like a Kaafir, but I would’ve been the bad guy for pointing it out.

You seem like the more saner and sensible types. I haven’t seen you come for us at all.
Thank U GIF by Identity

You know the funny part is a lot of people on this website would’ve insulted me if I ever accused her of being a kaafir even though the evidence is pretty strong. But some people would rather stick their head in the sand and attack the person calling out Kaafirs instead of dealing with the kaafir.
What evidence? I’ve never even discussed the deen even once lmaooo

Yeah, true, people are becoming increasingly sensitive these days.

It's better the address the wider audience on this forum because others will have a higher chance of taking in the message.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I believe @Mudug_gyal is secretly woqooyi with the way she’s coming for my neck. She should come out as a lander
I have no ties to that region except for my lander grandma. Also I am chatting to this garxajis guy from germany. Things are looking good dumashi ☺

What evidence? I’ve never even discussed the deen even once lmaooo

Your comments in the past about certain topics sounds exactly how Gaalos speak. There is always a pattern with your kind. The one that tries to blend in. Always having one foot on the other side of the line, but never openly crossing it. Sometimes even trying to test the water with a wild, Gaalo statement and pretending they never actually meant what they said when they’re called out on it.

I hope the other closeted kaafirs on this website know that they’re not fooling anyone lol. Better come out sooner than later.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Your comments in the past about certain topics sounds exactly how Gaalos speak. There is always a pattern with your kind. The one that tries to blend in. Always having one foot on the other side of the line, but never openly crossing it.

I hope the other closer kaafirs on this website know that they’re not fooling anyone lol. Better come out sooner than later.
Damn who else you calling out 💀

Your comments in the past about certain topics sounds exactly how Gaalos speak. There is always a pattern with your kind. The one that tries to blend in. Always having one foot on the other side of the line, but never openly crossing it.

I hope the other closer kaafirs on this website know that they’re not fooling anyone lol. Better come out sooner than later.
Tag them 🤔

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending