@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
That’s some funny shit. Same religion that allows concubines isn’t misogynist dfkm
What constitutes as misogyny to me and you might differ. I know this point isnt formulated from your brain. Its your sneaky links that told you. Enjoy having syphilis and chalmydia

What constitutes as misogyny to me and you might differ. I know this point isnt formulated from your brain. Its your sneaky links that told you. Enjoy having syphilis and chalmydia
Did you go to Somali dugsi growing up ? Do you have a solid knowledge of Arabic to fully grasp certain Hadiths/ Quran verses? Random unrelated question

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Well Islam forbids harming anyone unless for self defense but ya you have to be so hippie and edgy so you can impress those girlies that believe in rocks
Ahima goes beyond human beings it’s applies to animals, insects, and even plants which is why I respect it. Some Jains even use a brush everywhere they walk outside to avoid accidentally stepping on bugs. Very admirable 🗿

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Ahima goes beyond human beings it’s applies to animals, insects, and even plants which is why I respect it. Some Jains even use a brush everywhere they walk outside to avoid accidentally stepping on bugs. Very admirable 🗿
That is so dumb ahahahhaha

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It is severely disliked and prohibited to step on, burn or drown any creation of Allah unless they are causing harm to us. But I guess its only cool when other religions do it

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Did you go to Somali dugsi growing up ? Do you have a solid knowledge of Arabic to fully grasp certain Hadiths/ Quran verses? Random unrelated question
I went to dugsi but imo dugsis dont do a good job teaching the deen and correct aqeedah which is why we have so many yami doppelgangers. I had to embark on an independent journey to learn Islam I am by no means perfect.

I think u r mentally ill huuno
The most mentally ill user calling @Yami mentally ill like:
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Probably has something to do with the French influence perhaps?
Ya the french are very staunchly secular that are anti religion they even stick out amongst their european counterparts. Their influence in djibouti is apparent

Doesn’t look too different to Islam. Guess Athiests were right all religion is trash 😂
Habibi, no one likes women including other women, that's why internalised misogyny exists as a concept.

Atheists with woman-hating tendencies will justify it with evolutionary psych/bio instead of theology
:kanyeshrug:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ayo what’s with all the shaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts