Y’all need to stop calling the Galbeed “Ogadenia”

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
N

no you did not I dare any langab non Absame to show they were in Qoraxey. DAGAXBUUR. WARDER. Afdheer. Godey. Jigjiga. Fiiq and all other Absame lands to show they were there before Absame

libaan and shaniley is not mind but the Absame region were Pacified with Absame blood inch by inch and I dare any langab to show otherwise

"landheere" "langaab"

To quote Yukon, your qabil is more landheere than Luxembourg but it can't even provide basic services to the people it's supposed to serve. Absolutely shameful.

"landheere" "langaab"

To quote Yukon, your qabil is more landheere than Luxembourg but it can't even provide basic services to the people it's supposed to serve. Absolutely shameful.

And what tribe are you horta?
Let’s compare and contrast where you live and where I live sweetheart.

tell us your perfect tribe and their little heaven kkkkk

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
And what tribe are you horta?
Let’s compare and contrast where you live and where I live sweetheart.

tell us your perfect tribe and their little heaven kkkkk

I am a Somali first and last. These petty, parochial issues relating to tribal ancestry neither concern nor interest me.

My only concern is the establishment of a unitary state encompassing historically Somali territories that represents all of our interests. Anything short of this is a distraction.

I am a Somali first and last. These petty, parochial issues relating to tribal ancestry neither concern nor interest me.

My only concern is the establishment of a unitary state encompassing historically Somali territories that represents all of our interests. Anything short of this is a distraction.

kkkk, sure your Somali, but then you just made fun of my qabiil calling them Luxemburg blah blah,

hypocrites and liars never fail to amaze me when they pretend to be holier than though yet throw mud sling at your qabiil

You are the only one I granted qashin ratings sofar cuz you are a weird dude by claiming other peoples lands and then giving qashin to anyone who say the otherwise.

OTHER PEOPELS LAND KULAHA,

I CLEARLY STATED 9 OUT OF THE 11 REGIONS ARE ABSAME

AND I CLEARLY SAID LIBAAN REGION IS GARRE AND SHANILEY IS CIISE/DIR

THE OTHER 9 ARE ABSAME, HATE IT OR LOVE IT, I CONQUERED IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TRIBE YOU ARE BUT DREAM ON

FIRST STATE YOUR TRIBE THEN LETS TALK, ALL NON ABSAME IN THE 9 REGIONS ARE MARTI, JUST MERE GUESTS, TENANTS, WE ARE THE LANDLORD, HATE IT OR LOVE

1606515591174.png

You are the only one I granted qashin ratings sofar cuz you are a weird dude by claiming other peoples lands and then giving qashin to anyone who say the otherwise.

qashing all you wish, to your hearts content , go for it,

but please state your tribe and do tell me which native lands your tribe owns in the core 9 Absame gobals in Ogadeniya

please let me know

kulaha claiming other peoples lands, please tell me which land is not mine,

Qoraxey, Godey, Warder, Afdheer, Fiiq, Jigjiga, Erer, Dagaxbuur adn Shabele,

9 regions pure Absame, all governors Absame,

I will never claim and never claimed Libaan which is garre and shaniley global which is ciise

please tell me out of the 9 core Absame lands, which i claimed that belongs to another other than Absame?

are you gone fall for fairy tell told to you but your adeers in a fadhi kudiri?

sxb Absame single handedly conquered those 9 regions from non somali, from scratch and is as old as history, Jigjiq is King Wiil Waal County

dont insult me and say i am claiming other men's land when these lands are pure 9 Absame owned regions,

i am not just saying Absame own those 9 regions, i am telling you standing here that all non Absame are marti, mere guests and name me your clan and i will show it to you,

kulaha other peoples land, hahahahha, the land is called Ogadeniya for a reason by the British warya

dream on , all non Absame are mere tenants, i dare you to name you clan

love it or hate it, the land is called OGADENIYA AND MAJORTY WILL RULE,

Do you think the dirty scum bag habashi will give me or allow me 247 MPs out of 282 MPs, 9 regions out of 11 regions, 84 counties/degmo out of 94 are Absame, do you think this will happen if i was not majority?

dont you think the Ethiopians would have replaced the Absame leadership by now if another tribe actually was native or owned the land or were majority?

kkkkk, the British and Ethiopians were always froced to accept the men they hated, Absame to be governors and regional presidents due to the sheer fact that Absame is majority and the native owner and all others in the 9 regions are mere guests

12 presidents, all Absame, ask your self why all the last 12 regional presidents happen to be the most hated clan by the Ethiopians if we are not the native asli owners of the land,

where is your damn logic bro?

Kulaha you are claiming other peoples land, kkkk, he does not even know we see non Absame as mere guests

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Teeri, why are you so triggered? Be respectful in your dialogue. The region is extremely diverse and you don't have any monopoly whether you like it or not. And yes, even Jigjiga itself despite being predominantly Jidwaaq, had other clans residing in the vicinity of the modern town. That's just fact. Most of the gobols that you keep boasting about has a very small population density and the fact that they have been given Zonal status is purely politics.
For example in Faafan, Lafaciise (Gadabursi town) is much larger than Tuli Guleed and Haroorays combined, yet the latter two were given district status as opposed to the former only due to clan politics.

Extremely Diverse Kulaha, drema on kid, 84 counties /degmo out of 94 are Absame,

247 Mps out of 282 Mps are Absame

9 regions out of 11 are Absame

9 Federal Senators out of 11 in adis are Absame

23 Federal Mps out of 27 Mps are Absame

if Absame, the one clan the British hated and the Ethiopians hate so much produced 12 of the last regional presidents all being Ogadens/Absame

how can it be so diverse that the people we fight, the Ethiopians have always allowed Ogaden/Absame to dominate the region ? in fact, they dont seem to have a choice

dude do you think this is somalia 4.5? kkkkk, dream on son,

all the langabs you mention to us are marti, mere guests, even the British were forced to call the land Ogadeniya in 1884, not 1984, 1884, this is to the testament of Absame warrior kings and soldiers

and if you claim there are others who are majority that Absame is stealing from, they must either be the dumbest xoolo to be robbed by a allegedly minority Absame or Absame must have the biggest balls to force the Ethiopians you accept Absame as the pre-eminent leaders/most dominant group in the land whilst they can easily use this fake majority you speak of and appoint them as the leaders? after all Ethiopia hates us, why would they do us any favour?

it because your lying, real power comes from the native majority population, which is Absame, just sheer logic alone proves this since Ethiopia under every leader since haile and the British were froced to accept Absame domination of the politics, military and economics in the region

How come a minority be so dominant for so long whilst everyone is fighting them? kkkkk

the ones being begged to negotiate for peace are Absame, ONLF, or formerly WSLF, accept it sxb, just with sheer logic alone your BS assertion that others live there just show its not true, they never fight and the domnant native Absame conquered the land

i know, i know, I too would not like it if i was a useless langab with no lands or history, not our fault our Absame forefathers were busy expanding from Jigjiga to Jubaland and central Kenya centuries ago as all other somalis slept on the wheel

Dude , do you think this is fake somali with fake 4.5 designed to satisfy langab groups?

Majority rule, marti/guest have rights but will be taught their limitations if they get out of hand, insha Allah

to me your a mere marti in the 9 Absame regions, and i only accept garre who own Libaan region and Ciise/Dir who won Shaniley/Sitti region, in the Absame regions your are all mere guests and we are the landlords who originally conquered the land from pagans, and yet you are debating if you have rights lkkkkkkkk

1606585403025.png

Teeri is absolutely out of his mind cuz his clan affliated BS got exposed. All he can come up with is fake degmos to claim other peoples' deegaans. Faafan is home to many different clans yet he wanna convimce us that its pure jidwaq territory and the same goes to many other regions like jarar in which ogadens inhabit only fraction of it.

Historically, the Somali inhabited regions were divided into the Reserve Area and Haud which included Faafan and most of the densely populated border areas between Somaliland and Ethiopia mainly settled by the Dir and Isaaq clans. Then you had the 'Ogaden' which was the parsely populated areas to the east which included Qabridahare and Gode. There you have a primarily Ogaden majority.
The Zones and district distribution doesn't really matter. One district in Faafan is more densely populated than an entire Region in the east. Therefore, it's a weak metric to go by.
Some people are just deluded with their own ramblings..

Historically, the Somali inhabited regions were divided into the Reserve Area and Haud which included Faafan and most of the densely populated border areas between Somaliland and Ethiopia mainly settled by the Dir and Isaaq clans. Then you had the 'Ogaden' which was the parsely populated areas to the east which included Qabridahare and Gode. There you have a primarily Ogaden majority.
The Zones and district distribution doesn't really matter. One district in Faafan is more densely populated than an entire Region in the east. Therefore, it's a weak metric to go by.
Some people are just deluded with their own ramblings..

Your full of shyt as usual's,

in 1998 ONLF won 87% of parliament to the point khadar macalin was picked by dir execuitve offcie but an Absame controlled parliament with zinawi tanks, in 1990 ONLF won 85% and the voting power comes from deep deep inside Ogadeniya,

despite all the tanks zinawi backed with cabdal majiid in 1998 he could not even win 10% of parliament despite uniting isaaq, ciise, samaroon etc all the langab parties under one umbrella was defeated by ONLF and Ogaden did not even need Jidwaq party help, having them was a added bonus kkkkkk

This is Qabri Dahar, Ogadeniya is deeply populated, in fact the isaaq gashambo in hawd is tony and stop boasting about Faafaa, its a Jidwaq owned region,

Sxb IF Ogadeniya was sparely populated Absame would not control 247 MPs out of 282 MPs, 84 degmo out of 94 degmo and every president or last 12 regional presidents were all Ogaden, so despite the Ethiopians hating us and only us fighting back, why would a minority be given total absolutely domination of the regions politics? langab caqli and logic is terrible when its filled with cuqdad,

Qabridahar

1606683800423.png

This is I-door only degmo Gashaambo, so dry, so sparelsy populated, I dare anyone to type on google misrak gashaambo,

Gasaambo, the only isaaq county or degmo in the entire region,
1606683997827.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Absame; The father of Jidwaq, Balcad, Weyteen and Ogaden: the 4 clans who single handely expanded all the somali lands, originally from Sanaag where they lived with Harti -thats Mj/Dhulbahante, warsengalie etc and the Absame would end up opening up somali lands like Ogadeniya and even conquering Jubaland from black pagan ethnic groups and then would march on to Northern Kenyan and central kenya where by 1840s they would end up owning land in

Ogadeniya, Jubaland and half of Kenya - where they would end up meeting and fighting the British empire for the next 100 years, the empire that would end up dividing Ogaden lands in to 3 nations, Jubaland, NFD/Kenya and Ogadeniya and that is why Ogaden are very prominent in these 3nations politically

for a no body who apparently knows nothing about tribe you sure seem to hate one clan, let me guess, your a langab Dir? Isaaq? hawiye from little xamar and has been corrupted with qabiil by your family members?

family members who are in aw and cuqdad and hate how this young clan got so much land? well we conquered lands as Absame when other Somalis were naked, and busy searching for food and water hundreds of years ago

we are Russians of the Somali world, like how the Easter/Western Slavic race is dominated by Russia in terms of land and history,

join the cuqdad club darling,

of all the statues built, major roads, school names in Mogadishu in 1960 to celebrate somali history after the country gained independent , all are Ogaden/Jidwaq aka Absame,

somali kings, poets, warriors, historical figures, I am yuor hisotry,

King wiil waal: famous somali king, Sayidka, hawo tako, Raage Ugaas, Qamaan bulxaan, ciqaal shidad, we wrote the books yall read, the sugaan/gabya/poetry, warrior kings,

and we single handedly expanded all somali lands, for with out us somali lands would be tiny Djibouti, somaliland and puntland and up to south somalia in shabeele,

so take out NFD, Ogadeniya and Jubbaland, what the hell do you have left

Ogaden/Absame/Jidwaq are the grandfathers of somali history

I made the colonials respect you from mountain Kenya to Berbera

View attachment 154873

View attachment 154874
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

We lived in Sanaag with you guys?
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

A coast?
Oh My God Wow GIF

I want to sniff it
Happy In Love GIF by Taffy

Extremely Diverse Kulaha, drema on kid, 84 counties /degmo out of 94 are Absame,

247 Mps out of 282 Mps are Absame

9 regions out of 11 are Absame

9 Federal Senators out of 11 in adis are Absame

23 Federal Mps out of 27 Mps are Absame

if Absame, the one clan the British hated and the Ethiopians hate so much produced 12 of the last regional presidents all being Ogadens/Absame

how can it be so diverse that the people we fight, the Ethiopians have always allowed Ogaden/Absame to dominate the region ? in fact, they dont seem to have a choice

dude do you think this is somalia 4.5? kkkkk, dream on son,

all the langabs you mention to us are marti, mere guests, even the British were forced to call the land Ogadeniya in 1884, not 1984, 1884, this is to the testament of Absame warrior kings and soldiers

and if you claim there are others who are majority that Absame is stealing from, they must either be the dumbest xoolo to be robbed by a allegedly minority Absame or Absame must have the biggest balls to force the Ethiopians you accept Absame as the pre-eminent leaders/most dominant group in the land whilst they can easily use this fake majority you speak of and appoint them as the leaders? after all Ethiopia hates us, why would they do us any favour?

it because your lying, real power comes from the native majority population, which is Absame, just sheer logic alone proves this since Ethiopia under every leader since haile and the British were froced to accept Absame domination of the politics, military and economics in the region

How come a minority be so dominant for so long whilst everyone is fighting them? kkkkk

the ones being begged to negotiate for peace are Absame, ONLF, or formerly WSLF, accept it sxb, just with sheer logic alone your BS assertion that others live there just show its not true, they never fight and the domnant native Absame conquered the land

i know, i know, I too would not like it if i was a useless langab with no lands or history, not our fault our Absame forefathers were busy expanding from Jigjiga to Jubaland and central Kenya centuries ago as all other somalis slept on the wheel

Dude , do you think this is fake somali with fake 4.5 designed to satisfy langab groups?

Majority rule, marti/guest have rights but will be taught their limitations if they get out of hand, insha Allah

to me your a mere marti in the 9 Absame regions, and i only accept garre who own Libaan region and Ciise/Dir who won Shaniley/Sitti region, in the Absame regions your are all mere guests and we are the landlords who originally conquered the land from pagans, and yet you are debating if you have rights lkkkkkkkk

View attachment 155845
Deep down you know who are the overlords in the region. Clue its not absame.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
All of Galbeed was never called Ogadenia it was always the central-western part, Ogadenia stops before it reaches Jigjiga in the North, where the people have always been connected to Harar, that is the Jidwaaq, Gerri and bunch of other Somalis to their north its Ciise land.

To the west Ogadenia doesn't react Babili and along the mountains to Liban its a mix of Sade and Hawiyo clans.

To the east its stops at Wardheer and even Wardheer is shared with Harti but was traditionally Ogadenia.

Galbeed is vast and Ogadenia is just a part of Galbeed.

The people who hustle Ogaden for land include Isaaq, Harti and Sheekhal, but rest of Somalis have little to do with Ogadenia.