Y’all know any deep dark family secrets? Y’all got any civil war stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum told me she had a older sister called warsan who was staying with my grandmothers brother for a bit, and died with him. She was 6, nobody knows what happened. she apparently died of illnes even though she was healthy. My grandmothers brother was unable to have kids and this is why she let warsan stay with him. My grandmother didnt come to the funeral as she was burried straight away. Nobody has asked questions about her death.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My mom was in april 1988 visiting her grandmother in hargeisa, and my mother told me (and even sweared because i didnt believe her) that she was present at the massacre in hargeisa.
She told me she witnessed majority of her friends, and family getting killed, and even saw a man getting shot from the window of her house late at night. She also told that the army would lock up everyone in hargeisa 2pm till the morning, soldiers would loot peoples properties, and she constantly hear screams until late at night.
Some part of me still didnt believe her, but got it confirmed when my grandfather said it was true, i just thank god she survived.
Damn. That’s just wow.

It’s good she survived

My grandfather’s older brothers was missing for years and we found it they died in jail during Barre’s region AUN. All because they wanted to stand up for our farms being seized.

This twitter thread was depressing a lot of pedophile uncles and spouses cheating.

Y’all got any stories? A civil war just happened some of y’all might have had families that were fighting and etc. you might even have family that have killed.

My dad told me more about his life in Somalia last year. I found out he had about 4 brothers. I though he had three. The fourth one went missing once the civil war happened. He ended up going to Uganda and then afterwards Rwanda. The lost contact my dad had with him was when he was in Rwanda. The whole family hasn’t heard from him since than. They haven’t heard anything about his whereabouts since 1993 .They have assumed he was dead. After learning about it I have gained an interest in visiting Rwanda and uganada. 2 things that are making me interested in going is to see if he is alive or if he died and left behind kids.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Sheikh @Yaquub @nine @PhaedrusHunt @caano and hilib ari @xalimathe6 @Blade1 @Emily @Karim @esmailxxx

Y’all got any stuff to talk about :gaasdrink:

AFTER OUR CIVIL WAR BROKE OUT, RWANDA HAD MILLIONS OF THEIR tutsis killed off being the deadliest genocides in post colonial africa and somalis can easily pass of as tutsis excluding our soft hair, PUTTING TWO AND TWO TOGETHER
he was most likely killed by hutus :gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Family tahriibed through Mexico in 2012, no idea where they are now for definite.

My cousin didn't really get married in Yemen for her "first wedding". The local hood knocked the hoe up. No one apart from me and her family know. Not even the dad. She is now "remarried".

I havent told my family my real net worth due to my parents being too soft and not cutting of people who need to be cut off due to laziness.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Family tahriibed through Mexico in 2012, no idea where they are now for definite.

My cousin didn't really get married in Yemen for her "first wedding". The local hood ****** knocked the hoe up. No one apart from me and her family know. Not even the dad. She is now "remarried".

I havent told my family my real net worth due to my parents being too soft and not cutting of people who need to be cut off due to laziness.
It was like last year when I learned Somalis use to go to the Mexican/American border and ask to be brought through. Hopefully they made it through. It’s tough cause trying to get through Mexico is dangerous. Especially for Central American Latinos.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
During the 1930s when we were completely subjugated by colonists, Italians would roam the countryside kidnapping any beautiful women they came across at gunpoint. My great aunt was kidnapped along with 3 or 4 other girls.

One of those girls was adamant in her refusal to go along with these strange infidel men and she was martyred. AUN. That great aunt's descendants are now all mixed gaalo living across Europe. FAIL! Inshallah, I will name one of my daughters after the martyr.
:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My mom's first cousin left Somalia back in 1974 to study in Russia. The last time the family heard from him was in 1975. No phone call, no letters, nothing. Everyone assumed he was dead. Fast forward 2014. My maternal uncle and his wife went to Italy for their anniversary, They sat at a posh restaurant and they ordered their food and one waiter asked them if they were Somali, they both replied yes, he said hold on I will call the owner, he's also Somali. This old Somali guy came out, they started greeting each other. They both said their abtirsi, he's the long lost cousin. He facetimes my mom several times a week. He's loaded with money and owns 2 restaurants and couple of houses in Italy. Up to now, nobody knows what happened to him. He keeps changing the subject when someone asks. My brother thinks he's an imposter but when my grandma asked stories about his childhood, he remembers everything.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My mom's first cousin left Somalia back in 1974 to study in Russia. The last time the family heard from him was in 1975. No phone call, no letters, nothing. Everyone assumed he was dead. Fast forward 2014. My maternal uncle and his wife went to Italy for their anniversary, They sat at a posh restaurant and they ordered their food and one waiter asked them if they were Somali, they both replied yes, he said hold on I will call the owner, he's also Somali. This old Somali guy came out, they started greeting each other. They both said their abtirsi, he's the long lost cousin. He facetimes my mom several times a week. He's loaded with money and owns 2 restaurants and couple of houses in Italy. Up to now, nobody knows what happened to him. He keeps changing the subject when someone asks. My brother thinks he's an imposter but when my grandma asked stories about his childhood, he remembers everything.
Your uncle sound like a member of the kgb

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:browtf:

Your dad sound like the somali version of a nazi that fleed after ww2......:cosbyhmm: what the hell was he doing

Nah, he is hiding something related to his father. He (my dad) was quite young and didnt even work for the government. But he looke exatly like his father. I dont know man, something is not right

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nah, he is hiding something related to his father. He (my dad) was quite young and didnt even work for the government. But he looke exatly like his father. I dont know man, something is not right
I honestly don’t know much about history but what I gathered from here is that Said barre is pretty evil. If you got family that are connected to him that means they have some how participated in the destruction of Somalia. Damn that sound mean af I’m sorry I just didn’t know how to phrase that in a nice way.

You still my nigga though kulta

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I honestly don’t know much about history but what I gathered from here is that Said barre is pretty evil. If you got family that are connected to him that means they have some how participated in the destruction of Somalia. Damn that sound mean af I’m sorry I just didn’t know how to phrase that in a nice way.

You still my nigga though kulta

@Jerome in the house Don't listen to those Somalis who slander Siad Barre he was a Somali man that built Somalia he's the founding father of the nation.

He was great to every Somali. You know Gabooye right? He made an Gabooye man named Muhammad Ali Samatar his Vice. That's how you know he even treated Somalis from any qabil with respect.

But those rebel groups in the Civil War now they were ''evil'' fam.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house Don't listen to those Somalis who slander Siad Barre he was a Somali man that built Somalia he's the founding father of the nation.

He was great to every Somali. You know Gabooye right? He made an Gabooye man named Muhammad Ali Samatar his Vice. That's how you know he even treated Somalis from any qabil with respect.

But those rebel groups in the Civil War now they were ''evil'' fam.
Interesting. Thanks for the info

I'll check out the rebel groups

Your uncle sounds real as your husband:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending