Y’all know any deep dark family secrets? Y’all got any civil war stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

This twitter thread was depressing a lot of pedophile uncles and spouses cheating.

Y’all got any stories? A civil war just happened some of y’all might have had families that were fighting and etc. you might even have family that have killed.

My dad told me more about his life in Somalia last year. I found out he had about 4 brothers. I though he had three. The fourth one went missing once the civil war happened. He ended up going to Uganda and then afterwards Rwanda. The lost contact my dad had with him was when he was in Rwanda. The whole family hasn’t heard from him since than. They haven’t heard anything about his whereabouts since 1993 .They have assumed he was dead. After learning about it I have gained an interest in visiting Rwanda and uganada. 2 things that are making me interested in going is to see if he is alive or if he died and left behind kids.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Sheikh @Yaquub @nine @PhaedrusHunt @caano and hilib ari @xalimathe6 @Blade1 @Emily @Karim @esmailxxx

Y’all got any stuff to talk about :gaasdrink:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wait, your uncle fled the Somali civil war for RWANDA?! :faysalwtf: Do you know what happened there in 1994? :ileycry: It was even worse than Somalia 1991! If he was there in 1994, he may have been hacked to death for looking Tutsi.
:jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This twitter thread was depressing a lot of pedophile uncles and spouses cheating.

Y’all got any stories? A civil war just happened some of y’all might have had families that were fighting and etc. you might even have family that have killed.

My dad told me more about his life in Somalia last year. I found out he had about 4 brothers. I though he had three. The fourth one went missing once the civil war happened. He ended up going to Uganda and then afterwards Rwanda. The lost contact my dad had with him was when he was in Rwanda. The whole family hasn’t heard from him since than. They haven’t heard anything about his whereabouts since 1993 .They have assumed he was dead. After learning about it I have gained an interest in visiting Rwanda and uganada. 2 things that are making me interested in going is to see if he is alive or if he died and left behind kids.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Sheikh @Yaquub @nine @PhaedrusHunt @caano and hilib ari @xalimathe6 @Blade1 @Emily @Karim @esmailxxx

If he was alive u would have heard about him. Human, especially Somalis are resourceful. He probably died in a violent accident or someone killed him.

Apollo

VIP
Wait, your uncle fled the Somali civil war for RWANDA?! :faysalwtf: Do you know what happened there in 1994? :ileycry: It was even worse than Somalia 1991! If he was there in 1994, he may have been hacked to death for looking Tutsi.

Jerome is a Houtou Bantu whose father temporarily went back to his homeland.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nigga don’t you think I have thought about this.

It’s still a possibility.

You got any stories

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Nigga don’t you think I have thought about this.

It’s still a possibility.

You got any stories
My uncle fought in the 77 war but he was martyred.
:mjcry:
Somalis are so messed up. They told my dad that he died a painful death with his guts spilling out.
:mjlol:
AUN. He really died in the best way (doing actual jihad).

Rwanda is a great place to visit no matter what your reason is,your adheer might have moved to another african country

My apti married a hawiye woman in the 80s when he was working in mogadishu,the woman run away with his baby son in 1989,he didnt see his son for 28 years,my cousin daughter of my other apti his brother found his son in canada,the son got married this year
most of my family moved out of somalia 80 years ago i only have my great uncles in somaliland alx nothing happened to them

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Rwanda is a great place to visit no matter what your reason is,your adheer might have moved to another african country

My apti married a hawiye woman in the 80s when he was working in mogadishu,the woman run away with his baby son in 1989,he didnt see his son for 28 years,my cousin daughter of my other apti his brother found his son in canada,the son got married this year
most of my family moved out of somalia 80 years ago i only have my great uncles in somaliland alx nothing happened to them
Having a child’s kidnapped from you sounds so depressing.

I read an article awhile ago about a dude who was kidnapped when he was a child by his father. They moved across the border and the mother was still in Mexico. 20 years later he reunited with her.

My uncle fought in the 77 war but he was martyred.
:mjcry:
Somalis are so messed up. They told my dad that he died a painful death with his guts spilling out.
:mjlol:
AUN. He really died in the best way (doing actual jihad).
They dont have empathy i know,theyll shout across the streets "hey,hey youuu,why is your head so big"

Having a child’s kidnapped from you sounds so depressing.

I read an article awhile ago about a dude who was kidnapped when he was a child by his father. They moved across the border and the mother was still in Mexico. 20 years later he reunited with her.
It happens alot with somali women,its like they are punishing the father

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If he was alive u would have heard about him. Human, especially Somalis are resourceful. He probably died in a violent accident or someone killed him.
Serious Basra is back. We don’t have that long until she transitions into insane Basra. Serious Basra is like the pink starburst of Basras

Serious Basra do you have any stuff you can share to the thread please.

How are you going to go about finding your uncle? like what's the plan?

When the civil war broke out, like many people, my family had to flee their homes and we got separated for a while then moved to Kenya. Long story short, my mother could only take one child with her so she took my brother. I used to think my grandmother was my mother and I used to call my mother by her name. Talk about favouritism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts