Xiriirland State movement gathers momentum

Galdogob is the link between Garacad and Wardheer/DDS, it is vitally important. It would be foolish to lose them over something that can be fixed easily
Actually Bursalax is advocating hard to be the main customs and unlike Galdogobians they're actually investing hard like linking Galkayo-Beyra-Bursalah road and providing free land for companies to open logistics hubs. Bursalax is always an important economic and educational hub and the birthplace of isku taashi culture. Turdhibi is a dead project with no local investments made and not under PL but under a pro galnus sheeko xariirland militias. MJ & OG have invested heavily in Garacad + Kabridhahre wardheer corridor no way in hell will sheeko xariirland be trusted with that maalgelin.

As for Galdogob sheeko xariirland they left PL back in 2012 they're are an independent mamul welcomed by all PL especially reer Mudug. We wish them good luck and to decouple from PL as quickly as possible. It's a been long awaited project hopefully xariirland will finally decouple from PL or join GalnusπŸ‘

We know in hamar anyone wearing a 'kofi' is elder to u guys, the real leelkase elder isn't present. As I said all igu sawir, it's been done before, it will die out when PL govt calls the real ISIM to get rid of this guy lookin for a xil.

LeylKase are going nowhere. Everyone knows that the Irir dominated GM state is repulsive to LeylKase the people who are surrounded by MJ yet style themselvs as gidaarka Jabarti even though they lost the their speakership to Warsangali. What are you going to do when youre surrounded and you hate GM more than oppression against your own people

Galdogob is the link between Garacad and Wardheer/DDS, it is vitally important. It would be foolish to lose them over something that can be fixed easily

What's foolish is trusting a destabilising, 5th column group, that is openly declaring support to HAG/Villa Jowhar. They will sabotage the entire project and lose everyone a lot of money down the line, including your people. Puntland needs to run the road through people who have unwavering loyalty to Puntland and that's not these people, who still carry a grudge from the 1960s.

All we need now, is for Sheeko Xariiro to get violent and prove themselves to be the half-witts.

Last edited:
Actually Bursalax is advocating hard to be the main customs and unlike Galdogobians they're actually investing hard like linking Galkayo-Beyra-Bursalah road and providing free land for companies to open logistics hubs. Bursalax is always an important economic and educational hub and the birthplace of isku taashi culture. Turdhibi is a dead project with no local investments made and not under PL but under a pro galnus sheeko xariirland militias. MJ & OG have invested heavily in Garacad + Kabridhahre wardheer corridor no way in hell will sheeko xariirland be trusted with that maalgelin.

As for Galdogob sheeko xariirland they left PL back in 2012 they're are an independent mamul welcomed by all PL especially reer Mudug. We wish them good luck and to decouple from PL as quickly as possible. It's a been long awaited project hopefully xariirland will finally decouple from PL or join GalnusπŸ‘

HSM and HAG are paying them to destabilise West Mudug, to sabotage the G-G-G road. But they can't see anything as they are blinded with cuqdad and delusions. They are the ones who will lose out and end up used and discarded without a second thought. HAG doesn't even want them to join Galnus nor does LK actually want to join Galnus, each side is bluffing and using the other. But the one group that will lose out, in an epic manner, is LK.

Abaq

VIP

What's foolish is trusting a destabilising, 5th column group, that is openly declaring support to HAG/Villa Jowhar. They will sabotage the entire project and lose everyone a lot of money down the line, including your people. Puntland needs to run the road through people who have unwavering loyalty to Puntland and that's not these people, who still carry a grudge from the 1960s.

All we need now, is for Sheeko Xariiro to get violent and prove themselves to be the half-witts I know them to be.
All I want is a reliable connection between Wardheer and Garacad. We are busy preparing and buying land in preparation for the upcoming boom. Ya’ll can decide where that road will go through

Why would LLK sabotage the GGG road loool the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard we’ve actually invested heavily in tuurdibi building a lot of basic infrastructure cagjar might even make it a degmo for gobolka doollo from what I’m hearing

This is the reailty on the ground
I keep telling these guys this road is being built garacad investors came to galdogob few weeks ago what happend yesterday is a small issue when you look at the bigger picture at the end of the day dadku wa ehel πŸ’― let’s not let petty politics destroy economic and social improvements

Jokes aside, Reer Galdogob are our brothers and majority of them don’t support that one man project. Galdogob will have a major economic growth from Garacad port soon inshallah.

Representation is definitely an issue, I say wait until the next election cycle, they’re going to be a major shakeup, with the solidification of Khatumo state and it’s administration.

Does that mean Migiurtinia state parliament speakership position will be returned beesha Garsoor/Goldogob and the Somalia Italiana federal MPs for eastern Sool will be chosen from Muqdisho ;ole the rest of Somaliland seats in the FGS parliament

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Does that mean Migiurtinia state parliament speakership position will be returned beesha Garsoor/Goldogob and the Somalia Italiana federal MPs for eastern Sool will be chosen from Muqdisho ;ole the rest of Somaliland seats in the FGS parliament
not sure, but here's a picture of a garxajis acrobatic that makes me laugh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not sure, but here's a picture of a garxajis acrobatic that makes me laugh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand. Youre saying reer Goldogob/Garsoor have to know their place within Migiurtinia State. Parliament speaker is off the table because that would force PL to lose nearly half their federal MP seats to Muqdisho. Xidhiidhland ha noolaato. Thats the only way to get speakership

It’s true Leelkase is severely misrepresented in this PL administration, but once SSC and Puntland finalize their separation, a lot of Dhulos seats will be divided between other Puntland clans with Leelkase and Warsangeli getting the biggest shares . There is no option for Leelkase either declaring their own state or joining Galmudug . Galmudug already sidelined Marehan and Dir and I doubt they will get anything from them .

Trending

Latest posts