GalYare
CAB126D5-2F05-49A8-B1F8-5DE02B121770.jpeg
EEC0AFBA-1CFB-4B61-9C9A-75634EC5094A.jpeg
5E1B1A83-0F0A-4BB9-BD70-38459160822B.jpeg
C03E2169-9124-4D36-8B24-D9E8F12AE0F7.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nothing but igu sawir done before, died out, done again cycle, he just wants to eat leelkase money. Now when the isimo of leelkase do this, then I would be worried. Till then wa siyasi xil ama lacag doon ah and he won't get nothing becuz we know the leelkase isimo are staunch puntite.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Great speech. Elders, businessman, citizens all in attendance

We know in hamar anyone wearing a 'kofi' is elder to u guys, the real leelkase elder isn't present. As I said all igu sawir, it's been done before, it will die out when PL govt calls the real ISIM to get rid of this guy lookin for a xil.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
As a neighbour to PL I am wary of supporting disintegration of that struggling state as it could backfire on Galmudug State. Nationalistic movements tend to spread beyond borders. However I am a reporter so I must do my duty

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As a neighbour to PL I am wary of supporting disintegration of that struggling state as it could backfire on Galmudug State. However I am a reporter so I must do my duty

U want to see the destruction of PL, u report nothing else, not even 1 positive news for 99 negative ones u look for, kulaha 'reporter' yes u also looted that 'title' to black market standard. Don't worry about PL, we patrolling and controlling hobyo-harardheere as we speak right now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha tabar laawe, 5000 kaba casaaye kids u can't even defeat with the help of all africa and hawiye. U really need to go fix your house before u speak about Puntland.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
U want to see the destruction of PL, u report nothing else, not even 1 positive news for 99 negative ones u look for, kulaha 'reporter' yes u also looted that 'title' to black market standard. Don't worry about PL, we patrolling and controlling hobyo-harardheere as we speak right now.
What an awful thing to accuse your neighbour of. The destruction of PL would affect us deeply, you should not see my reporting from that perspective. I do truly want the best for you but the news coming out of PL lately happen to be negative therefore you might think my reporting is negative. I refuse that claim however and would instead say the reason my reporting world is so renowned is due to the fact it always reflects reality

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sheeko Xariiro-Land has been threatening to leave with Galdogob for years, what are you waiting for? Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. Orad baxa and stop bluffing.

We really need to redirect the GGG road to another location as soon as possible.

:camby:

Funny this kid @bidenkulaha lives in a delusion thinking his paper based state is equal to PL. The constitution he is under himself makes it clear PL is separate status and equal to all South govt combined plus the SFG.

Funny this kid @bidenkulaha lives in a delusion thinking his paper based state is equal to PL. The constitution he is under himself makes it clear PL is separate status and equal to all South govt combined. Iyagu markay heeshiyan.

The Oromo Sheegad called Biden needs to worry about Madow chopping him up in his sleep.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think making a degmo(Siyad barre era degmos) a FMS might become popular.

Before Galmudug came into existence, there were was push for Hobyo State.

Trending