Xiriirland State movement gathers momentum

leelkase pays alot of taxes to puntland business licenses, license plates, materials we purchase, most of the mudug to ethiopia trade mostly goes through leelakse land safely without isbaaro as we live west of galkacyo all the way to border. I think its reverse
If you feel you're being mistreated, go right ahead and take your contributions elsewehere.

Once PL gives up it's claim to SSC, the total number of MP seats should be 49 (depending on what Warsan want it may approach mid 40s). Your 4 seats would be around 10% of the seats, that's overrepresentation if anything.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If you feel you're being mistreated, go right ahead and take your contributions elsewehere.

Once PL gives up it's claim to SSC, the total number of MP seats should be 49 (depending on what Warsan want it may approach mid 40s). Your 4 seats would be around 10% of the seats, that's overrepresentation if anything.
How about if we leave this politic based on qabil and elect people based on their merit mudane 😂

Capo Dhoore

⚔️

That's not for you to decide. Leelkase are a essential part of puntland and we'll work something out . This isn't the time for conflict in mudug

That's not for you to decide. Leelkase are a essential part of puntland and we'll work something out . This isn't the time for conflict in mudug
What did I decide?

There was a lot of delusion floating in this thread. Charity was bequeathed in one direction and instead of a thank you we're getting sh*t. The record had to be set straight.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
Ive noticted the guy who created Xiriirland might be crazy . He's constantly making threats at puntland. Good thing no leelkase takes him serious or we'd be in serious trouble :mjlaugh:

FB_IMG_1693198833030.jpg

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
What did I decide?

There was a lot of delusion floating in this thread. Charity was bequeathed in one direction and instead of a thank you we're getting sh*t. The record had to be set straight.
you talking nonsense even miscounting mps we have after i shared table with you

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ive noticted the guy who created Xiriirland might be crazy . He's constantly making threats at puntland. Good thing no leelkase takes him serious or we'd be in serious trouble :mjlaugh:

View attachment 289965
I dont think he created it, I believe he is from canada and doesn't have much influence he not even on the ground for celebrations. The real leadership is guys like Duran Farah who implemented projects like Galdogob airport and is working on dry port and is always in area.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
I dont think he created it, I believe he is from canada and doesn't have much influence he not even on the ground for celebrations. The real leadership is guys like Duran Farah who implemented projects like Galdogob airport and is working on dry port and is always in area.

Masha'Allah he's done great work. The galdogob airport was built without the help of any dowlad. The Leelkase in mudug will benefit a lot from the garacad port and tuurdibi customs soon

This is beyond Xaqdaro. Dhulbhante have 9 times the seats of Leelkase even though none of their territory is administered by PL while Leelkase live exclusively in PL + a district in it all to themselves. I could understand the frustration tbh
I've always been in favor of redistributing those seats to under represented PL clans.

Boowe SSDF sons should eat first. All these other people were in the rukuuc position when Siyad Bare was poisoning mudug wells. Stop being politically correct.
As an MJ, I fully support sharing power with all reer PL clans. That is clans that have lived in PL for multiple generations and have roots there. Not recent arrived clans from koonfuur or God forbid Oromos. And those with western liberal mindset who think it is a good idea to include everyone and anyone who steps foot in PL to our society or power sharing are in for a rude awakening in the future.

I agree everything can be solved with dialogue conflict should be avoided reer mudug will become economic powerhouse when the major infrastructure projects are completed that should be the main focus

Bruh, I was expecting a serious problem, ileen nothing even happened. The average LK isn't even aware of this party's existence, guy can barely break 50 likes on social media. :axvmm9o:

Trending