Xiriirland State movement gathers momentum

Fact of the matter is MJ has been subsidizing everyone else in PL as a gracious big bro. With SSC state building underway all those Dhulo MPs, bureaucrats, Judges, etc. will migrate over such that MJ will have even larger piece of the pie. 1M1V and democracy is here to stay.

They actually think that when Dhulos leave, that they will inherit the seats. They want 4.5, not democracy, because if it comes to one man, one vote, everyone will vote for their fellow tribesman.

This is nonexistent anymore. There are 1m1v elections, may the best man win. If you don’t get enough representation, then blame yourself. My subclan of Reer Hersi got more representation after the 1m1v than during the mafia 3.5 maxamuud saleebaan system. I love democracy. @Hilmaam stop acting like a victim and campaign like crazy.

I can't wait for when they demand the end of democracy, because if it comes to one MJ, one vote, they will end up with less than ever before.

Allah cadaalada macaana!

eddie-murphy-drinking.gif

That's not for you to decide. Leelkase are a essential part of puntland and we'll work something out . This isn't the time for conflict in mudug

They want clan power sharing in Puntland, not one-man-one-vote and you will all see how they act up at the next elections. Democracy means one man one vote, and every political party will have their own allies in the cabinet, not to appease some clan from tuulo xyz.

Sheeko Xariiro, Shimbir baa dhuustay-Land, save yourself the future tantrumps and go to Galnus, where you will fight with MX over VP of that hellscape.

They actually think that when Dhulos leave, that they will inherit the seats. They want 4.5, not democracy, because if it comes to one man, one vote, everyone will vote for their fellow tribesman.

I can't wait for when they demand the end of democracy, because if it comes to one MJ, one vote, they will end up with less than ever before.

Allah cadaalada macaana!

eddie-murphy-drinking.gif
Our seats increased in every district we voted in due to 1m1v we have enough voters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our seats increased in every district we voted in due to 1m1v we have enough voters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If they increased, why did you cry about losing 5 seats in Galdogob?
If you have more than enough voters, why are you making a mockery of yourselves with Sheeko Xariiro-Land.

Or have you turned into HAG slaves and are you trying to destabilised Puntland?

why you guys so worried about somali clan politics it aint like any of u comfy caydh munchers will benefit those middle aged taxi drivers and their retarded uneducated trash odeys with your skills.

If they increased, why did you cry about losing 5 seats in Galdogob?
If you have more than enough voters, why are you making a mockery of yourselves with Sheeko Xariiro-Land.

Or have you turned into HAG slaves and are you trying to destabilised Puntland?
Again this can be solved with dialogue between both sides like @Capo Dhoore said

galdogob has more registered voters then entire gardafu province no to mention our registered voters in gaalkacyo, nugaal, bari etc we deserve adequate representation

Again this can be solved with dialogue between both sides like @Capo Dhoore said

galdogob has more registered voters then entire gardafu province no to mention our registered voters in gaalkacyo, nugaal, bari etc we deserve adequate representation

Dialogue? For what? To get affirmative action?

It doesn't matter how many voters your clan has, you will always be outnumbered. In fact, I suspect a single MJ sub-clan like OM, can outnumber you. The only solution and outcome that suits your insatiable clan, is if we move beyond clan voting blocks.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Walaashey, does your hard stance against our brethren have anything to do with the RB/LK?:cosbyhmm:

Not at all.

I just find them highly audacious and irritating. It's like a midget who is demanding to wear the suit of a 7 foot man.

I pray they leave and ineey naga aamusaan. I just want the GG road redirected so they can't commit terrorism when it's completed.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Leelkase v. MJ is the most random feud.

At any rate this seems like just an excuse to have clan celebrations like everybody else I send salutations to Leelkase. The 3G road will be finished and Ogadenia will get yet another livestock corridor through both clans If Allah Wills but no more alchohol trading @Chaseyourdreamzz :patrice:

At any rate this seems like just an excuse to have clan celebrations like everybody else I send salutations to Leelkase. The 3G road will be finished and Ogadenia will get yet another livestock corridor through both clans If Allah Wills but no more alchohol trading @Chaseyourdreamzz :patrice:

It's not random, in the 1960s, they went to war with Cumar Maxamuud and today, in 2023, they still hold a vicious grudge about it.

As for the G-G road, it won't go through Galdogob if they keep acting up.

We hope to connect galdogob to ogadenia and garacad port everybody will eat πŸ‘ŒπŸ’― We will welcome all Somalis

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

iA no more habashi alchohol and churches in Ogadenia either πŸ™

Trending

Latest posts