Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah your right everyone gets bullied joked on in secondary school everyone has to take a fight once on twice minimum in school no one is free people in this thread are acting like there’s some Somalis vs west African/Caribbean thing going on in the uk which is not reality apart from the gangs in few areas and both Somali gangs and meadow gangs are mixed anyway, reality is a few older generation West Indians use to have a chip on their shoulder back in the day they always had issues with everyone Asians Irish working class English there only reason the Somali vs West Indians became a big thing is because Somalis never bowed down to them and begged them or joined them like whites and west Africans nor did we avoid fighting them back like Asians back in the 90s and early 2000s like everyone else even though we were small back then they had advantage of having older brothers and dads that were scumbag street dudes that would bully Somali women but that was put to a stop when in areas like Camden and woolwich Somalis started killing them and and running up in their blocks all the time my point is everyone gets violated in London uk it happens to all new communities if anything madows die the most and they really on beef each other alhamdulilah we didn’t have to go through what the Asians and blacks went through in the 60s 70s 80s in England and to be honest I never had issues with west Africans in uk
Street dudes that would bully somali women how?

Street dudes that would bully somali women how?
Back in the day these fresh yardie cowards would abuse and even put hands on older somali women the Jamaican women too but the somali women would always fight back but these cowards use to out of pure hate but they ended up getting humbled and beaten up they use to do this when we were a small community now they beg with this pro black

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Somalis need to encourage and teach their kids Martial Arts. it's an important life skill but it also instills discipline, confidence and people skills. it also benefits them developmentally and gives them sense of belonging to a like minded group which keeps them away from social vices, gangs etc that lots of them join due to peer pressure.

It can be lil pricey for some families with many children to afford but Somalis in every area whose their kids attend the same Dugsi quran on the weekends can pool their resources and hire two Martial Arts Teachers one for girls and one for boys as an extra curricular activity.

It's not far fetched, for instance, Asian Americans pool their resources and finance after school programs that help their kids get ahead of everyone but people believe the myth that they are just naturally smart.

Therefore, Dugsi/Dojo all in one. But as u can see in this thread people like to focus on the problem but not the solution. Wabillahi tawfiq

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Back in the day these fresh yardie cowards would abuse and even put hands on older somali women the Jamaican women too but the somali women would always fight back but these cowards use to out of pure hate but they ended up getting humbled and beaten up they use to do this when we were a small community now they beg with this pro black
So fob yardies Damm thats mental. They were proberly on drugs and alcohol. They are known for the drugs

So, Do you guys Somalis in the UK have organizations that represent your community? In Minnesota, we roll strong and raise our concerns all the way up to Minnesota house and Congress if we need to because we have representative in the state assemblies(Senate & House).

- Use the British democracy to raise the banner of your people.
- Don't join the gangs, but be part of the solutions.
- Stay in school and respect your parents.
- Don't share secrets and shortcomings of your community with others, information such as how Somalis are proud and don't want to intermingle with other ethnic groups etc. Major source of an issue comes when Somalis date outside their race and stupidly talk about their relatives and Somalis regarding the relationship disapprovals.

Finally, Somalis are their worst enemies, Many parents choose welfare checks over the safety, security and good culture of their children by staying put in a gang infested area when they can go back to Somalia to address behavioral issues of their kids. Specially Isaq and Abgaal, predominantly the Somalis who live there have good opportunities to send their Kids back home.

May Allah help our kinsmen survive the trials of living in challenging cultures outside Somalia.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
So, Do you guys Somalis in the UK have organizations that represent your community? In Minnesota, we roll strong and raise our concerns all the way up to Minnesota house and Congress if we need to because we have representative in the state assemblies(Senate & House).

- Use the British democracy to raise the banner of your people.
- Don't join the gangs, but be part of the solutions.
- Stay in school and respect your parents.
- Don't share secrets and shortcomings of your community with others, information such as how Somalis are proud and don't want to intermingle with other ethnic groups etc. Major source of an issue comes when Somalis date outside their race and stupidly talk about their relatives and Somalis regarding the relationship disapprovals.

Finally, Somalis are their worst enemies, Many parents choose welfare checks over the safety, security and good culture of their children by staying put in a gang infested area when they can go back to Somalia to address behavioral issues of their kids. Specially Isaq and Abgaal, predominantly the Somalis who live there have good opportunities to send their Kids back home.

May Allah help our kinsmen survive the trials of living in challenging cultures outside Somalia.
We don't have a strong community association but we are building a Somali museum in Tower Hamlets.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I gotta to save these weak UK dudes and beat these ajanibs for them

And I need to get at least 10 halimos preggo so the next generation of Abdis will have my blood and savagery running through their veins only then Abdis will be warriors in the UK and cease to stop being clout chasers like @Arma throwing weed in bushes to get his YouTube following bigger

I gotta to save these weak UK dudes and beat these ajanibs for them

And I need to get at least 10 halimos preggo so the next generation of Abdis will have my blood and savagery running through their veins only then Abdis will be warriors in the UK and cease to stop being clout chasers like @Arma throwing weed in bushes to get his YouTube following bigger
:diddyass:I'll make my offspring proud of the khaniisnimo. They take after their father after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts