Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
if I don't hear anything done about those bullies than I give american Canadians and all other somali diaspora permission to bully us because realistically we have taken the most L's and this will be the icing on the cake smh

I did a dna test. Wallahi I was supprised that i got 2% pakistani:stressed:
Why are you ashamed of your Timo jileec heritage

embrace it:russ:

1618962267858.gif

Forreal! Get yourself a speakerphone and go outside the school with a large crowd airing them out. Demand justice, being quiet will get you nothing. Here is the full video of how we organized in Columbus Ohio.
Who's the the madow with the hoody and hat at the end of the video and why is it his business lool? probably tryna scoop a xalimo or something with that "Black power" bs he said to the uncle

You’re right it’s better then before but i wouldn’t be surprised if this is true. Wallahi most black people in U.K. despise Somalis and now they like us because it’s cool to like us now. White People in London are cool ive never had a problem with them
It's because we ensIaved them and never integrated with them after the first wave of Somalis around early 90's to 2000's even till now really, it's mainly coz we ensIaved them whilst never getting ensIaved basically loool

How come the blacks in U.K only beef with Somalis? Why not other muslim groups like Arabs, south Asians? Or do they bullied and just take it.

How come the blacks in U.K only beef with Somalis? Why not other muslim groups like Arabs, south Asians? Or do they bullied and just take it.
Fam they try it with every new immigrant group to the UK until you smoke them.:heh:
They mostly beef other madow now tho :manny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending