Xalimos with yellow hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
what is it with xalimos and colourful xijaabs. It's 2017 and I'm still seeing xalimos wearing yellow, orange, pink and brown hijabs when I go to the high street.
Do you know how embarrassing this is, especially when they approach you and ask you for help.
Somalis are so fresh, even the ones that have lived there for 20, 30 years.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
When I was coming back from hargeisa last month I remember there was 1 Somali women next to me in the airport who was going the same way as me. We were both going to London. This lady was wearing a yellow hijab, and bright thick socks.
Anyways we took fly Dubai to Dubai and had to go to the other terminal to jump on the other flight to London. We had to use the escalators, this lady did not know what it was, or how to use it. Then we got on the plane the annoying lady sat next to me. The meals got served she did not know what mash potatoes or green beans were. She didn't know how to use a knife and fork and started eating with her hands. Everyone in the entire plane was bogging at her, and she was eating with her mouth open.
Those people on the plane probably thought that was my mum.

:jcoleno:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
what is it with xalimos and colourful xijaabs. It's 2017 and I'm still seeing xalimos wearing yellow, orange, pink and brown hijabs when I go to the high street.
Do you know how embarrassing this is, especially when they approach you and ask you for help.

War waku side ninyahow ???

Maskaxda miya laga haya mise waa faan ??

You should be like mashallah walaashiis iska waran. What can i help you with etc

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Embarrassed because of the colour of their xijaabs esp in at atmosphere where they face a lot of challenges because they chose to wear it. We should be encouraging them considering the struggles they face because of it. Whether they wear xijaab, niqaab, abaya coloured or not it doesn't matter as long as it meets the requirement set by sharaceeda. May Allah increase their rewards

Ameen

When I was coming back from hargeisa last month I remember there was 1 Somali women next to me in the airport who was going the same way as me. We were both going to London. This lady was wearing a yellow hijab, and bright thick socks.
Anyways we took fly Dubai to Dubai and had to go to the other terminal to jump on the other flight to London. We had to use the escalators, this lady did not know what it was, or how to use it. Then we got on the plane the annoying lady sat next to me. The meals got served she did not know what mash potatoes or green beans were. She didn't know how to use a knife and fork and started eating with her hands. Everyone in the entire plane was bogging at her, and she was eating with her mouth open.
Those people on the plane probably thought that was my mum.

:jcoleno:

I'm really sorry you are having to deal with this. I just finished consoling a suicidal child on here and took a long time with it, but since you are a grown man I will be more direct. If you have any sense you'll listen! Don't use cyanide. And if you absolutely must kill yourself then find out what papers you need to sign to donate your internal organs so that even if you felt your life was meaningless it could save another person. But regardless if there is a chance that in the future you might be glad you didn't kill yourself then do not do it.

I was in Shenzhen, China and out of nowhere, I heard a female voice behind me screaming warya, I turned around and in a sea of Chinese faces, they were two Somali ladies dressed in the colours the Op described above and fell in love with the rainbow colours, I never appreciated till that day. I'm a fan now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I was in Shenzhen, China and out of nowhere, I heard a female voice behind me screaming warya, I turned around and in a sea of Chinese faces, they were two Somali ladies dressed in the colours the Op described above and fell in love with the rainbow colours, I never appreciated till that day. I'm a fan now.
I want to go to shenzhen :damn: next summer inshallah

N

nadia

Leave the poor fella alone, the ordeal he's been through during the long haul flight was ignominious to say the least.

N

nadia

While every somali diaspora have moved forward reer Minnesota still wear rainbow jilbaab with jordans St Pauls even entered in GQ as the worst fashion sense in all US cities :mjcry:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes

Me too. I'm so sick of Abdis wearing tight trousers with their twig legs. Their tight trousers are not even black or blue. They are green, purple, orange and even red like they are embracing the fucking rainbow colours.

That's why I am taking boat lessons to learn how to run away from these FOB abdis and even the xalimos. Luckily the xalimos' futos are affecting the speed for which they run. I'm currently watching Captain Phillips to get some tips unoe.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts