Xalimos with yellow hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The point I was trying to make has nothing to do with the hijab, my mum wears a hijab, but not yellow ones.
Somali people in the west are the least civilised community. Especially the xalimos who are all obese, live off benefits and wear colourful clothes. They need to integrate into society or go back to were they came from. This is the UK not Somalia.

:camby:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
The point I was trying to make has nothing to do with the hijab, my mum wears a hijab, but not yellow ones.
Somali people in the west are the least civilised community. Especially the xalimos who are all obese, live off benefits and wear colourful clothes. They need to integrate into society or go back to were they came from. This is the UK not Somalia.

That is a great generalisation.

It generally depends. Like my hooyo matches her hijab depending on what my hooyo is wearing but the only when there is a mismatch is when my mum has to hurry to work.

'Least civilised'? Do we hunt for animals and fry them with the fire caused by the friction of rocks in the wood log???? Until, you set me the evidences, lad, I will not believe for a second that we are the least civilised in the West.

Plus, it's not like you see us throw bleach at our sisters and brothers when they make a little mistake. Yes, I truly believe we are the 'least civilised'.

You are one self-hating xalimo or abdi.
:susp:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.

Waan garanay laakin the point me & others were making is that it shouldn't matter at all. Why value yourself according to another man's set of standard ? why attach your worthiness to how others perceive you ?

What if a bnp, edl or a britain first member told your hooyo to loose her hijab or go back to her home country? how would you react ?

People got different preferences so dadka xishmay sxb

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When I was coming back from hargeisa last month I remember there was 1 Somali women next to me in the airport who was going the same way as me. We were both going to London. This lady was wearing a yellow hijab, and bright thick socks.
Anyways we took fly Dubai to Dubai and had to go to the other terminal to jump on the other flight to London. We had to use the escalators, this lady did not know what it was, or how to use it. Then we got on the plane the annoying lady sat next to me. The meals got served she did not know what mash potatoes or green beans were. She didn't know how to use a knife and fork and started eating with her hands. Everyone in the entire plane was bogging at her, and she was eating with her mouth open.
Those people on the plane probably thought that was my mum.

:jcoleno:
Smh

First of all, she doesn't need approval from anyone, espicially Emiratis or British people.
Secondly you should have learned few things from her, she's a boss, doing WTF she wants without a care in the world. I wish she could have started doing buranbur in the airplane isle, elelelelelelele!!!

Embarrassed kulaha. War bax, you sound like a dhocil who's insecure about everything and is afraid of random people judging her. :camby:

First they came for the black hijab and I was silent - I found black to be drab

Then they came for the yellow/pink/orange and I didn't speak, it was tacky

Then they came for me and no one was left

I was then forced to wear a magenta hijab for the rest of my life, très tragique.

Status
Not open for further replies.