Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

what a cringeworthy thing to ask (not the guy but the thread maker) "halimos" is not an individual person, but 100s of thousands of women who all have different strengths and weakness. these mass questions aimed at an entire race that should be specified to a single person are ridiculous and just corny 🤢 the only person you should ask this question is your own potential husband/wife:mahubowtf:

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
I don't get this video.

She's dating him for his money, he's dating her for her looks.
They both know the trade they're making.
If they aren't happy maybe they should prioritise something else in a partner.

'What do you bring to the table' is a very cringe comment. If you have to ask, clearly that person isn't for you.

Also, there are millions of Xalimos from Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, NFD, Ogaden and the diaspora, so if you have to ask what a whole ethnic group of women bring to the table, then I think the best route is probably an interracial marriage.

Also, i know you're just trying to create a platinum gender war thread, but seeing that you've talked about your marriage multiple times, i think its embarrassing that YOU have to ask this question. You're married to a Xalimo, so instead of worrying about other Xalimos, worry about your own wife and try to appreciate what she has brought to the table, namely your children and strive to be a good father.

'What do you bring to the table' is a very cringe comment. If you have to ask, clearly that person isn't for you.

Also, there are millions of Xalimos from Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, NFD, Ogaden and the diaspora, so if you have to ask what a whole ethnic group of women bring to the table, then I think the best route is probably an interracial marriage.

Also, i know you're just trying to create a platinum gender war thread, but seeing that you've talked about your marriage multiple times, i think its embarrassing that YOU have to ask this question. You're married to a Xalimo, so instead of worrying about other Xalimos, worry about your own wife and try to appreciate what she has brought to the table, namely your children and strive to be a good father.
You got triggered hard?

You got triggered hard?

Its like me asking what do Somali men bring to the table when there are millions of you lot. The good, the bad, the ugly, the goodlooking and with you being the not so bright.

Very low IQ take. Even more so when one is actually married to a Xalimo.

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

You are right I am gunning for the platinum I personally love Xalimos :pachah1:

You sound kinda stupid rn

You sound kinda stupid rn

Anyone that asks what a whole group brings to the table and anyone like yourself who thinks that is an appropriate question is dumb and probably childish like yourself. So grow up.

Also, you'll probably not have anything worthwhile to say apart from insults, because you'll have no logical comeback which is ironic that you're replying to me saying my comment is stupid.

Have a good day and stop with the nacasnimo.

Its like me asking what do Somali men bring to the table when there are millions of you lot. The good, the bad, the ugly, the goodlooking and with you being the not so bright.

Very low IQ take. Even more so when one is actually married to a Xalimo.

giphy.gif
Not to sound like an incel here but there is a general expectation of what we’re supposed to bring to the table. Whether it be providing financially or to comfort your wife emotionally

Not to sound like an incel here but there is a general expectation of what we’re supposed to bring to the table. Whether it be providing financially or to comfort your wife emotionally

Yes and women are expected to cook, clean, give birth and raise babies.

Nothing wrong with gender roles if both parties are willing to help each other when the other party needs that help.

Trending