Xalimos of sspot, runta iska sheega....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
... do you guys do this too? :lolbron:Kkkk our sisters from Somalia are on other level when it comes to finessing Faraxs.:drakelaugh::mjlol::russ:
My cousin from Somalia told me keep you options open :trumpsmirk:, I guess the girls there chat to multiple guys (while receiving gifts and what not) before settling. Allah maxaa i dhigay:liberaltears:

Nothing wrong in keeping your options open in the beginning! But if your investing time in multiple guys and basically finessing them (making it serious with each one) your pretty much asking for trouble. Karmas a ! Dont be suprised when you end up with a saqajaan

You attract what you are :manny:

Muji

VIP
I keep faraxs in rotation. I have been financed by a farax for 6 years. In those 6 years he saw me once at a wedding.

Somali men especially haber yonis men are easy to finesse.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Brothers, let this be a lesson to you. Like investing, only cash in on sure things :dabcasar:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I keep faraxs in rotation. I have been financed by a farax for 6 years. In those 6 years he saw me once at a wedding.

Somali men especially haber yonis men are easy to finesse.

You sound like a hypocrite. You want an expensive mehr and the guy to financially provide you everything you want and yet complain about being a housewife and calling it sexist when you're being a sexist gold digger right now?

... do you guys do this too? :lolbron:Kkkk our sisters from Somalia are on other level when it comes to finessing Faraxs.:drakelaugh::mjlol::russ:
My cousin from Somalia told me keep you options open :trumpsmirk:, I guess the girls there chat to multiple guys (while receiving gifts and what not) before settling. Allah maxaa i dhigay:liberaltears:

She’s a very smart woman

I use the turmeric face mask she uses mixed with hail spice. It is amazing for your skin wallahi it exfoliates :rejoice: Traditional somali face masks :rejoice:

331d6a0f564158706ee5e37fba3544b2.png

the-diy-turmeric-face-mask-that-made-my-skin-baby-soft_600c350-600x350.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

Check out these berbera girls
somaliland-horn-of-africa-berbera-portrait-of-somali-teenage-girls-picture-id534998564

:rejoice:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Women who do this end up having it backfire on them. Even the dumb guys catch on that they're being used eventually.

Last edited:
I use the turmeric face mask she uses mixed with hail spice. It is amazing for your skin wallahi it exfoliates :rejoice: Traditional somali face masks :rejoice:

hqdefault.jpg

somaliland-horn-of-africa-berbera-portrait-of-somali-teenage-girls-picture-id534998564

abaayo how often do you put tumeric on. I’m a lazy bum and been trying to put qasil ama huruud on but I fotget

War naaguhu caqli xumaa ninyahow?
They say they want equality at the same time they want loads of mehr money? And men must be provider. fucking gold diggers wlhi
Their hypocrites and double standard is unimaginable

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They say they want equality at the same time they want loads of mehr money? And men must be provider. fucking gold diggers wlhi
That's why you should be upfront from the beginning if you're broke and ain't got a dime tell her if she sticks around than she's a keeper if she ditches find someone else

abaayo how often do you put tumeric on. I’m a lazy bum and been trying to put qasil ama huruud on but I fotget

I use a turmeric face mask every 2 weeks.

Your face is your passport abaya :) that is how i like to think .

Also you can use demerara sugar (brown sugar) as a facesbrub if you mix it with olive oil
11231011_0_640x640.jpg

I also use demerara sugar on my lips as a lip scrub during winter when its cold and you get dry lips. After the scrub you should use virgin olive oil :rejoice:

I'm obsessed with home made natural face products :banderas:

Happy_

hqdefault.jpg

I started using a mix of tumeric, yoghurt, lemon and honey. My skin is glowing and clearing up alxamdulillah :rejoice:

Happy_

Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing kkkk :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending