Not open for further replies.
Ashy Abdis BTFO by based gooks

Is there a more cucked race?

Abu Luhan :rejoice:
interracial.png

1502722326345.jpg

Farhia-1.jpg

I always have this idea in my head that asians are like perfect
Maybe he is the perfect husband who knows :manny: why would she else go with a chinese and this ugly eyes lol:susp:

I have never seen a thicc east asian girl in my whole life, wallahi they all look like little girls I will feel like a pedo trying to chat them up. :nahgirl:

And here we go again : We are suppose to collectively wail For some woman who is of no relation to us .then throw in words like " cuckoo" " bootyclap " " Abu Jerome ..........and you have 10 pager .

And here we go again : We are suppose to collectively wail For some woman who is of no relation to us .then throw in words like " cuckoo" " bootyclap " " Abu Jerome ..........and you have 10 pager .
Tbh most people don't give a shit, it's just that these topic generate more clicks and the banter is funny.:mjlol::manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The sad thing is if she was spotted by strangers with Jackie chan's baby they might alert the relevant authorities thinking she kidnapped the Chinese kid Somali genes are just too weak:ohlord:

Imagine I have a kid with a Chinese chick and the baby come out looking like a China man :ohhh:

Allah forbid :dwill:

TooMacaan

VIP
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:In b4, the comments about:
the high crime stats???,
the low IQ scores???.
the bad reputation/PR???,
the rampant STDs???,
the lack of history/culture???,
the Madow hair???,

Oh wait...:cosbyhmm::mjpls:

Abu Luhan macaan like sushi iyo anime/manga,:banderas::rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.