the high crime stats???,
the low IQ scores???.
the bad reputation/PR???,
the rampant STDs???,
the lack of history/culture???,
the Madow hair???,

Oh wait...:cosbyhmm::mjpls:

Abu Luhan macaan like sushi iyo anime/manga,:banderas::rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the comment above yours

TooMacaan

VIP
Check the comment above yours
Your comment doesn't address any of that stuff though lol, and weak genes is a potential consequence for any Somali who mixes out, not just Xalimos. In addition, people adopt nowadays, it wouldn't necessarily be thought of as kidnapping (plus, society doesn't tend to perceive women as threatening anyways).

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your comment doesn't address any of that stuff though lol, and weak genes is a potential consequence for any Somali who mixes out, not just Xalimos. In addition, people adopt nowadays, it wouldn't necessarily be thought of as kidnapping (plus, society doesn't tend to perceive women as threatening anyways).
I did say I wouldn't want a my kid to look Chinese but I see you conveniently ignored that.

Madow hair= indhoyar

TooMacaan

VIP
I did say I wouldn't want a my kid to look Chinese but I see you conveniently ignored that.

Madow hair= indhoyar
The end result is a gamble for sure, but some many not put as much weight on that as you do. I've seen some 'pure' Somalis who look closer to Chinese than they do Cushitic but fair enough.

Bolded: :ayaanswag::mahubowtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The end result is a gamble for sure, but some many not put as much weight on that as you do. I've seen some 'pure' Somalis who look closer to Chinese than they do Cushitic but fair enough.

Bolded: :ayaanswag::mahubowtf:
Madow iyo timo jelec iranian cadaan xabesh Indian calibeysteen ajnabi oo dhan illahay hanaga foogayo:fittytousand:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
chinese people smell like old furniture, pants and rice nacaala i cant stand standing next to them

im not racist though :fantasia2:

Tbh most people don't give a shit, it's just that these topic generate more clicks and the banter is funny.:mjlol::manny:
But the problem is this forum is read by many Ajanabis . Were I to visit this forum as a foreigner , one would make several assumptions about Somali dudes :

1.insecure .
2. Obsessive about other black guys /Arabs .
3. Their women are game for all other races but they can't approach females of other races .
4.We are all cuckoos or whatever yall call yourselves .

Shit is funny sometimes ,but at times it becomes embarrassing and far from reality .

But the problem is this forum is read by many Ajanabis . Were I to visit this forum as a foreigner , one would make several assumptions about Somali dudes :

1.insecure .
2. Obsessive about other black guys /Arabs .
3. Their women are game for all other races but they can't approach females of other races .
4.We are all cuckoos or whatever yall call yourselves .

Shit is funny sometimes ,but at times it becomes embarrassing and far from reality .
In terms of reputation Somalia and Somalis alike are already at the bottom, our reputation is in the gutters. So people here don't really care how we are seen by foreigners and others just have a superiority complex rooted in inferiority and social awkwardness. But to be honest most people here are just trolls looking for some release.:mjlol::manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ashy Abdis BTFO by based gooks

Is there a more cucked race?

Abu Luhan :rejoice:
interracial.png

1502722326345.jpg

Farhia-1.jpg

I see the little one got the moms forehead

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm beginning to think there is a miscegenation agenda afoot on Sspot. You give outmarriages far too much airtime. To the point that it's become a fetish. You're merely promoting the thing you claim to be against. And coming off as passive at that. Let them swirl in peace.

Why don't you show healthy, pure Somali babies so we'll get an inclination of what results will be rendered. :pachah1:I almost forgot what they look like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.