Xalimo's criticisms of SJWs

What the hell is “woat” you mean WOKE
robbie L again lol.jpg

God damn, she's hideous. It's always those ugly ones who are loud and suffer from victim mentality that are embarrassing Somali women.

All they ever do is appease the black community but don't pay attention to what's happening back home.

Wallahi i didnt even realize it was a woman until I saw your comment.

:mjlol:

There is a difference between a Xalimo and a Xa@rlimo.

A Xalimo is an elegant woman who is logical, cultured, honest, pious, and has dignity.

A Xa@rlimo is a liberal feminist misandrist femcel who doesn't have a job, lives in her mother's basement, suffers from daddy issues and self-hatred. Constantly looks for Ajnabi validation and supports degeneracy.

The name Farah has been thrown around and constantly misused. A Farah is not a mutard or a khanis. He's not a bum, he's not a liberal, he's not a cuck or simp. He has self-respect, he's educated, he takes care of himself, has a job, and properly follows his deen.

X*arliimo is colorist, warya!

I don't think Nona has taken many shits in her life. Anyone can attest that poop comes in many colors.

I don't think Nona has taken many shits in her life. Anyone can attest that poop comes in many colors.

Calling someone xaar is not colourism. It does come in all colours and in this incident it was linked to behaviour. She didn't say your skin colour is like xaar. Nona is the one that said Fay can pass for an Arab.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Notice how they go straight to oppression olympics mode instead of refuting the points she made? True victim mentality a lot of these sjw goofs don't know how to debate people all they do is act offended and and try to paint you as an racist/homophobe/mysoginist etc.

Trending

Latest posts