Xalimo's criticisms of SJWs

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Im not even surprised. The more Somalis stay in the west the more liberal they will become. :mybusiness:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
:gucciwhat: This generation is done for.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So this woke xalimo made this tweet speaking straight faxx and it went viral. I think you can guess what happened after :francis:

View attachment 146257
I'ma post some of the replies from the woke xalimo blm gang i"'ll put in spoiler tho to respect their privacy :mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are the most cucked race on this earth :snoop:

Fay = @Shmurda

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So this woke xalimo made this tweet speaking straight faxx and it went viral. I think you can guess what happened after :francis:

View attachment 146257
I'ma post some of the replies from the woke xalimo blm gang i"'ll put in spoiler tho to respect their privacy :mjpls:

the ironic thing in this video is, the sister is a lesbian acting, and the brother is gay acting

it is indeed an epidemic

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

View attachment 146257
wtf is this im about drink some acid after reading this shit wallahi these zoomelians and c00nmalis are getting out of hand somalis must practice selective breediing in order to remove weakness from our race or else we are gonna like those insects that eat their partners after having sex with them

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Faraxs are now making fake twitter accounts pretending to be females. I’ve seen it all now :dwill:

Royalflush

novacane
ngl i think i may have he ultimate solution:

just marry the haliimos young, they aint seen the world for what it truly is and you can easily sway their minds to a just ideology

prime haliimo age group: 17-19:diddyass:

dont say i didnt plug you

twitter niggas are like drug addicts they will do anything to get their fix

Its like they're on the lookout for negative info on xalimos. They will never comment on xalimos doing quran challenges, fundraisers or becoming doctors.

They're hellbent on portraying women as liberal dh!los that marry Tyrones.

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
Somalis are funny people
They act like they are all related
β€œOmg why you are a fking liberal , it effects my life”:ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts