Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Let me start off by saying this is not a gender war I just needed some clarification....

I am aware that in majority of Islamic countries it’s either frowned upon or straight up not okay for young unmarried ladies to travel internationally on their own. Personally I could care less about the actual rule, but I’m just wondering who follows it. Also, sadly knowing a lot of missing father figures are not there to reinforce values also itches my curiousness

Personally, all of my female friends, cousins , and even aunts couldn’t travel until they got married. But seeing all these xalimo youtubers going to Korea and such on their own makes me curious.

Younger sspot xalimos are you allowed to travel on your own internationally or even out the house ? And if sspot faraaxs can give insight that would be appreciated.

I live alone now and I’m not married so yh my parents weren’t that strict. I was allowed to go out but had to follow a curfew and I’d always have to ask beforehand.
Internationally is something else, my mum wouldn’t trust me travelling alone. If I went with friends she knows and gave her a full itinerary then she wouldn’t stop me.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My cousin tried going to dubai by herself and she got whooped by her hooyo on the spot :mjlol:

I suspect shes an IG model :cosbyhmm:

That is a very cruel thing to wish upon someone saaxiib. I hope no one gets raped, unless it’s someone I hate then that’s fine.
read my post, i didn't wish anything upon somebody.

it's true that women without partners get raped in third world countries.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
read my post, i didn't wish anything upon somebody.

it's true that women without partners get raped in third world countries.
Yeah I think it’s pretty important cause women traveling alone are targets for weirdos, and women traveling with hijab and are madow are even bigger targets.
Parents really do have these girls best interests at best wlhi

That is why I have already started teaching my daughter martial arts. She will know all the vital parts to hit if attacked. She will also have full understanding of weapons and how to use them.

Young women should learn self defence and common sense, this is the answer to many problems.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My hooyo didnt let me travel alone for the longest time ofc she wouldn't let my sisters go :mjlol:

I snuck to montreal on my 18th birthday (legal age in quebec is 18) got fucked up and hopped on the greyhound back I went home and my hooyo smoked me :mjlol:

Women are much easier to exploit than men, as someone who travelled and lived alone from a young age, I would not be comfortable with a female relative travelling alone unless there was someone I trusted was there to look after them in the country they're travelling to.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My hooyo didnt let me travel alone for the longest time ofc she wouldn't let my sisters go :mjlol:

I snuck to montreal on my 18th birthday (legal age in quebec is 18) got fucked up and hopped on the greyhound back I went home and my hooyo smoked me :mjlol:
My Hooyo and aabo were cool with me going to Puerto Rico when I was 18

what is worse is the Tahriib xaliimos , young xalimos Tahriibing alone on a hostile foreign lands .
imagine a group of young women traveling alone through South sudan , Darfur, libya , or through Yemen and Saudi Arabia :kanyehmm:

easy prey for predators, so many evil fucks in this world .

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
All my sisters travel by themselves my sister was 17 when she did a tour around asia and america . My parents have never been strict, their methods has always been one of learning from your mistakes. It's been really effective I think

All my sisters travel by themselves my sister was 17 when she did a tour around asia and america . My parents have never been strict, their methods has always been one of learning from your mistakes. It's been really effective I think
Not trying to disparage your parents but how is being kidnapped a good lesson? I think we should at least try to stop it in the process and ban any of our sisters from going to places like India or any Asian weird countries. I think this goes well for our brothers too as men can be victim to many things as well so they should be taught to be in high alert or avoid places.

Trending

Latest posts