Xalimoexit wouldn't exist if Farax's still looked like this

Xaruun

VIP
These girls aren't being serious. Yes, the 2nd Farax look strong with chiseled features but I don't think the majority of girls will find them good looking in this day and age. @Apollo is right.

Lets be real ladies, the first guys in pic 1 look like modern average Abdis but with a massive Afro and different clothes. They look ridiculously skinny as well. Its a pass for me.
They probably prefer rugged men to beautiful men.

In modern Somalia they wouldn’t be attractive but they’d 100% be models in the west. High cheekbones, strong jawline plus deep eyes

Only the 2nd guy. Also he'd have to scrub up well. I can see it as well which is why I said the 2nd guy looks strong and chiseled.

But really look at the 1st ones? They look like the typical skinny Abdis Somali girls take the mick out of.

The best looking nomad was the first one in that rinsed picture of the 3 nomads. I’m surprised it wasn’t posted on this thread.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most Somalis are average to slightly above in looks, good looking Somalis have mothers with exceptional beauty, so really it comes down to how good looking your hoyo is, generally speaking women are much better at passing down their looks to their children than men, that's why you'll see good looking celebrity males produce abominations in Hollywood.

So if a Farah or Xalimo is good looking so is their mother, vice versa if they're ugly. Try it as an experiment, it's never failed me.

That theory doesn't quite hold up. A father contributes to the child's looks as much as the mother. :deadrose: A lot of good looking Somalis have at least one good looking and one decent looking parent or both parents that are good looking.

I call bluff on all these jealous modern guys going in on our ancestors. Everyone who came into contact with Somalis historically noted how good looking the men and women are, as for @Apollo, the men were not described as looking homeless or savage, they were said to have looked very noble/aristocratic :mjlol:

Those men are not representative of the best they had back then. You don't even need to look that far back. A lot of the time their aabos looked better than them in their prime.
:manny:

That theory doesn't quite hold up. A father contributes to the child's looks as much as the mother. :deadrose: A lot of good looking Somalis have at least one good looking and one decent looking parent or both parents that are good looking.

Those men are not representative of the best they had back then. You don't even need to look that far back. A lot of the time their aabos looked better than them in their prime.
:manny:

I did say in general :reallymaury:

Men don't really pass down their looks as well as women, if both your parents are good looking then sure, they'll turn out fine. But I've yet to see a good looking Somali man pair up with a below average to average Somali woman and produce good looking children, whereas I find the opposite occurring all the time.

I see more Somalis going gym lately so it’s a good thing. The only problem is that people just fall off the wagon not seeing results as quickly and not stay consistent going to the gym.

Gym is life! After Ramadan i'm going back to it InshaAllah. I need to be consistant. Somali girls are really starting to embrace the gym life as well.

Gym is life! After Ramadan i'm going back to it InshaAllah. I need to be consistant. Somali girls are really starting to embrace the gym life as well.
I recommended hot yoga to some girls i met last year in Melbourne and they keep messaging me how much they love it :salute: It burns calories without making you bulky

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Indeed more and more Somali girls are into it now more than the guys themselves from what I noticed. None of my Somali friends except a couple like coming to the gym with me. Before the lockdown here I seen habaryar with her daughter at my local gym. :wow:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why are you so offended? Do you look like him :mjkkk:
Again the guy looks alright hes mid thirties no bidar full set of hair and doesnt look malnourised somethig tells me you hate the way somali men look go marry a Madow with massive lips and leave us alone

Again the guy looks alright hes mid thirties no bidar full set of hair and doesnt look malnourised somethig tells me you hate the way somali men look go marry a Madow with massive lips and leave us alone

Saxib, calm down.

I think its billa adhab to talk very negatively about people's appearance however:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me
This screams insecurity man. It’s how the embarrassing incels on twitter talk

Trending

Latest posts