Xalimoexit wouldn't exist if Farax's still looked like this

Guys these are examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first guy looks like Huge Grant dipped in chocolate.

But I agree with your assessment of the Somali girls earlier. I also found the ones wearing abayas (first two on the left) to be much prettier than the second set of girls.

I really think men and women look at beauty differently. Women focus on the face while guys focus on body/style/dress. Interesting.

The first guy looks like Huge Grant dipped in chocolate.

But I agree with your assessment of the Somali girls earlier. I also found the ones wearing abayas (first two on the left) to be much prettier than the second set of girls.

I really think men and women look at beauty differently. Women focus on the face while guys focus on body/style/dress. Interesting.

@Lostbox seems to be a lot more class conscious than the average Farax though. So I can see why he would deem the 2nd set of girls as more attractive. The 2nd set didn't seem the most attractive, but they definitely looked classy, fitter and more poised. I think its a perfect example of why levelling up and dressing certain ways will always give you an extra edge when it comes to certain types of men. Lol, I say certain types because I know that a lot of Faraxs probably won't even find the 2nd picture of the girls that attractive as they don't have curvy bodies with the big bum, or the overly light skin.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Lostbox seems to be a lot more class conscious than the average Farax though. So I can see why he would deem the 2nd set of girls as more attractive. The 2nd set didn't seem the most attractive, but they definitely looked classy, fitter and more poised. I think its a perfect example of why levelling up and dressing certain ways will always give you an extra edge when it comes to certain types of men. Lol, I say certain types because I know that a lot of Faraxs probably won't even find the 2nd picture of the girls that attractive as they don't have curvy bodies with the big bum, or the overly light skin.

Perfectly said. You're great with your words

A Somali women with looks and curves? There tons of them. You definitely know many yourself, including most guys and girls on this site.

But what about women that knows
proper etiquettes, social norms, clothing options, and behaviors for multiple other social classes in order to code switch by behavior and expectations as well as their voice/word choices? Rare

If they are not self-made, at the top of their career or come from the right family. They rarely ever learn or have the opportunity to develop themselves.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Indeed more and more Somali girls are into it now more than the guys themselves from what I noticed. None of my Somali friends except a couple like coming to the gym with me. Before the lockdown here I seen habaryar with her daughter at my local gym. :wow:
Yeah but 99% of the time they go to hop on the treadmill or rowing machine for like 30 mins. No weights whatsoever.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I call bluff on all these jealous modern guys going in on our ancestors. Everyone who came into contact with Somalis historically noted how good looking the men and women are, as for @Apollo, the men were not described as looking homeless or savage, they were said to have looked very noble/aristocratic :mjlol:

Lamagoodles' self-reassuring themselves to not believe they were nomads :tocry:

Niggas looked like FRUD fighters, you think they looked Noble?
:whoa:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah but 99% of the time they go to hop on the treadmill or rowing machine for like 30 mins. No weights whatsoever.

How much weight have you put on? You guys gyms are open right now eh. Lucky I only been working out at home with two dumbbells that go 40 pounds each max and one 100 pounds barbell

Yeah it’s cutting season anyways I’m back down to 187-188 right now

I have the adjustable dumbells but it gets boring real quick I prefer using the gym equipment for proper workout. Btw you will get ur noob gains back in no time muscle memory is real sxb kkkkk
Everyone's going to be selling their equipment soon as gyms open back up, you can buy it for dirt cheap wallahi. Besides, I'll bet money that we'll be in lockdown again before September.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Everyone's going to be selling their equipment soon as gyms open back up, you can buy it for dirt cheap wallahi. Besides, I'll bet money that we'll be in lockdown again before September.
Fam I remember you saying this last year wallahi I should’ve listen to you this time I’m gonna buy some equipment in couple of weeks iA

Gym is life! After Ramadan i'm going back to it InshaAllah. I need to be consistant. Somali girls are really starting to embrace the gym life as well.
The only Somali girl I saw at my old gym nearly decapitated herself squatting cus she thought she was hot-shit putting 4plates on the bar. Her Arab/Pajeet friend panicked and just watched loool
Please stay out the gyms, we don't need that level of distraction :wowsweat:

Perfectly said. You're great with your words

A Somali women with looks and curves? There tons of them. You definitely know many yourself, including most guys and girls on this site.

But what about women that knows
proper etiquettes, social norms, clothing options, and behaviors for multiple other social classes in order to code switch by behavior and expectations as well as their voice/word choices? Rare

If they are not self-made, at the top of their career or come from the right family. They rarely ever learn or have the opportunity to develop themselves.
They exist, trust me. Though you’re right as in they’re rare.

Trending

Latest posts