Xalimoexit wouldn't exist if Farax's still looked like this

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Magan95

The local somali women in my area look like this, so many guys I grow up with are mostly settling with women like this. Why would I want to improve myself for them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Magan95

The local somali women in my area look like this, so many guys I grow up with are mostly settling with women like this. Why would I want to improve myself for them?

Two of them are really pretty. They also look no different to the group of girls you love to post as being your ideal. You confuse me.

The one with the blue diraac, red lipstick and the one with the green dirac are definitely better looking than the girls you regularly post.

Xaruun

VIP
Two of them are really pretty. They also look no different to the group of girls you love to post as being your ideal. You confuse me.

The one with the blue diraac, red lipstick and the one with the green dirac are definitely better looking than the girls you regularly post.
Yeah, all of his pics are the same. :ayaanswag:
Oh yeah he’s probably talking about the assets :ohhh:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Thanks. Going to slide in them now. Wish me luck.
I hope you succeed your mission
:salute:

Do you notice the difference between

And

Trending