Xalimoexit wouldn't exist if Farax's still looked like this

The Somalis over 100 years ago were very athletic and strong. They used to eat a lot of meat and drink lots of milk. They were exposed to heavy sunshine and would walk for days which was their way of exercise.

Nowadays Somali people especially in the diaspora have vitamin D deficiency and women have iron deficiency. They eat processed food which is destroying their health. They barely exercise and sit at home all day. I'm also hearing that some struggle with sleeping.

I would advise people to take a daily supplement of Vitamin D, lower your intake on processed food, sleep for at least 8 hours, and start working out.

The funny thing is that the average white woman isn't a looker either, and they're considered the most sought after when it comes to dating and marriage. Tourists are often left disappointed when going to places that are known for their beauty such as South America or Scandinavia, most people are average in looks.

I call bluff on all these jealous modern guys going in on our ancestors. Everyone who came into contact with Somalis historically noted how good looking the men and women are, as for @Apollo, the men were not described as looking homeless or savage, they were said to have looked very noble/aristocratic :mjlol:

Xaruun

VIP
BS, men can roughly gauge when an another guy looks below or above average.
Not really. Attractiveness is based on what women think. If you consider a guy to be ugly but plenty of women are attracted to him, then what?

Not really. Attractiveness is based on what women think. If you consider a guy to be ugly but plenty of women are attracted to him, then what?

These girls aren't being serious. Yes, the 2nd Farax look strong with chiseled features but I don't think the majority of girls will find them good looking in this day and age. @Apollo is right.

Lets be real ladies, the first guys in pic 1 look like modern average Abdis but with a massive Afro and different clothes. They look ridiculously skinny as well. Its a pass for me.

Mozart

You need people like me
These girls aren't being serious. Yes, the Faraxs look strong with chiseled features but I don't think the majority of girls will find them good looking in this day and age. @Apollo is right.

Lets be real ladies, the first guys in pic 1 look like modern average Abdis but with a massive Afro and different clothes. They look ridiculously skinny as well. Its a pass for me.
In modern Somalia they wouldn’t be attractive but they’d 100% be models in the west. High cheekbones, strong jawline plus deep eyes

Trending

Latest posts