Xalimoexit wouldn't exist if Farax's still looked like this

Yeah, all of his pics are the same. :ayaanswag:
I hope you succeed your mission
:salute:

Do you notice the difference between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dress and hijab style mostly. For the instance the one in the left in the first pic is prettier than most of the girls in pic 2. She just isn't dressed as nice.

I can see you're the type of man who appreciates style more than anything. If those girls were wearing what the girls in pic 1 were wearing, i know you wouldn't find them pretty.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Dress and hijab style mostly. For the instance the one in the left in the first pic is prettier than most of the girls in pic 2. She just isn't dressed as nice.

I can see you're the type of man who appreciates style more than anything. If those girls were wearing what the girls in pic 1 were wearing, i know you wouldn't find them pretty.

The second group is slim, have better style and quality make up. They look more classier. The first group look like their from working class background

I've never head a problem with Somali we women appearance. Most look great. It their weight, that is I my area... Most women I know got a few extra pounds and foodies...

Funny enough, when I go London. I see many the women there are slim and great looking on the other hand, they come from areas you'll never been seen living in, second rate education and the list goes on. Lastly, I don't not have the skill sets to hand such rugged and difficult women

Last edited:
The second group is slim, have better style and quality make up. They look more classier. The first group look like their from working class background

I've never head a problem with Somali we women appearance. Most look great. It their weight, that is I my area... Most women I know got a few extra pounds and foodies...

Funny enough, when I go London. I see many the women there are slim and great looking on the other hand, they come from areas you'll never been seen living in, second rate education and the list goes on. Lastly, I don't not have the skill sets to hand such rugged and difficult women

Yh, I see where you are coming from.. However look at the first pic you've posted. The one with the grey hijab on the left is really skinny. So what is wrong with her? Her face is naturally prettier than most of the girls you post.. I think you just have issues with her dress sense.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The Somalis over 100 years ago were very athletic and strong. They used to eat a lot of meat and drink lots of milk. They were exposed to heavy sunshine and would walk for days which was their way of exercise.

Nowadays Somali people especially in the diaspora have vitamin D deficiency and women have iron deficiency. They eat processed food which is destroying their health. They barely exercise and sit at home all day. I'm also hearing that some struggle with sleeping.

I would advise people to take a daily supplement of Vitamin D, lower your intake on processed food, sleep for at least 8 hours, and start working out.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
The Somalis over 100 years ago were very athletic and strong. They used to eat a lot of meat and drink lots of milk. They were exposed to heavy sunshine and would walk for days which was their way of exercise.

Nowadays Somali people especially in the diaspora have vitamin D deficiency and women have iron deficiency. They eat processed food which is destroying their health. They barely exercise and sit at home all day. I'm also hearing that some struggle with sleeping.

I would advise people to take a daily dose of Vitamin D, lower your intake on processed food, sleep for at least 8 hours, and start working out.
I want to eventually at like 50 just dip and go live the geeljire lifestyle

I would advise people to take a daily dose of Vitamin D, lower your intake on processed food, sleep for at least 8 hours, and start working out.
I would say to stop eating processed food as a whole. I'm trying to do that right now.

Most Somalis are average to slightly above in looks, good looking Somalis have mothers with exceptional beauty, so really it comes down to how good looking your hoyo is, generally speaking women are much better at passing down their looks to their children than men, that's why you'll see good looking celebrity males produce abominations in Hollywood.

So if a Farah or Xalimo is good looking so is their mother, vice versa if they're ugly. Try it as an experiment, it's never failed me.