Xalimo Jumps on Jay Z & Beyonces Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
You North American somali fobs have reading comprehension difficulties. Literally on every page of this thread someone says it’s uk for them to then be corrected.

American stupidity and inferioty complex to the uk is real :deadmanny::pachah1:
If we’re stupid how did you lose a war to us? How are we inferior to our lapdogs we saved in world war 2? You would be singing sieg heil if it wasn’t for us, the worlds lone superpower, watch it:ufdup:

Oja, skjønner. Vi har også ett parti som går med navnet "Høyre" i makten for øyeblikket. De har også prøvd å begrense immigranter tilgang til oppholdstilatelse, men ikke på samme nivå som dere. Men jeg må si at dette partiet har gjort en dårlig jobb opp til dette tidspunkted.
Sxb.. Vi har lige haft folketingsvalg, hvor de regerende højrepartier har tabt magten til venstrefløjen.. Mest markante er hvor en af vores højrepopulistisk parti er gået fra 21.1 procent af stemmerne siden sidste valg til nu 8.7 procent. Det vil sige et tab på 12.4 procent i forhold til sidste valg for 4 år siden :drakelaugh:

Sxb.. Vi har lige haft folketingsvalg, hvor de regerende højrepartier har tabt magten til venstrefløjen.. Mest markante er hvor en af vores højrepopulistisk parti er gået fra 21.1 procent af stemmerne siden sidste valg til nu 8.7 procent. Det vil sige et tab på 12.4 procent i forhold til sidste valg for 4 år siden :drakelaugh:
Latterlig.:chrisfreshhah:

UK is a current US colony :chrisfreshhah: when we took you from being hitlers you became ours by default
You guys joined the war in its dying phases but I wouldn’t expect you to know that with your notoriously shite education system.

Anyway we’re talking about Somali diaspora so don’t deviate mate

Because those countries are so irrelevant they come under UK failure
rsz_60259087_2052289111741836_3298554464083902464_n.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
You guys joined the war in its dying phases but I wouldn’t expect you to know that with your notoriously shite education system.

Anyway we’re talking about Somali diaspora so don’t deviate mate
Dying phases kulaha yeah when hitler was damn near conquering all of Western Europe and you guys were on the way to being subjects, the war was over in Europe until we entered the scene and flipped the switch, then we conquered Europe and split it with the Russians

Tukraq

VIP
Tukraq I admire your murican tunnel vision when it comes to history and patriotism. But your a tad delusional :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
It’s true the nazis had you guys on lock lol on your own there’s no way you wouldn’t be conquered you guys should still thank the Japanese for pearl Harbour and dragging us in, the world super powers right now would be the nazi Reich and the US although we would probably nuke them at some point if they tried us

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Why is she embarassing Somalis? Why do our women act like animals in a much higher frequency than other women? I'm so weak from this. The other women are screaming but this one decided to jump on the car. I'm tired of this. I give up. I'm going to get high blood pressure

:noneck:

Sounds like a welfare state, Mali’s go their for the cayd
Lol.
I don't think so.. I have been working since I graduated.. There's lots of opportunities to educate yourself and also earn a decent amount of money.. But some people of course choose to leech on the system.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol.
I don't think so.. I have been working since I graduated.. There's lots of opportunities to educate yourself and also earn a decent amount of money.. But some people of course choose to leech on the system.
You’d be dumb not to why work when it all goes to taxes to support those who don’t lol, might as well also be a leech, and due to income equality there’s no drive to even work

@Tukraq
If I go to the doctor I pay 0 dollars. Can you say the same about America?.. If my company was to fire me tomorrow I'm entitled to get paid a high amount of unemployment benefits.. if you're living in a rented house/apartment the state will cover between 10-30 procent of the renting expenses.. In some cases even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.