Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adan @Bohol you pathetic old man this is the chick
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

This is their baby
hqdefault.jpg

Yo she is dhulbahante wallahi @Bohol i remember canuuuck chick exposed a youtube comment they asked her for her qabil she said dhulbahante. :chrisfreshhah:

Seems halimos that go for foreigners are freaky.
Lol a woman can be freaky without doing xaram acts ygm

Anal is haram Allah cursed those who have it.
"On the day of resurrection, Allah will not look at a man who had intercourse with his wife in her anus"—Narrated by Ibn Abi Shayba

Also why is their the need to go that hole @White stop watching gay waryaa its what the gay people do to spice up their sex life. Gay couples have nothing to violate but each other's anuses. Ilahi ka cabso niyoo

Is she a man? :birdman:

I know that you enjoy meeshi futuha aalaga giliyo qaniis yahow but she is a woman!

Only a gay guy will be interested in that and it's HARAAM don't accuse me of false things when I call u out on things u like!!

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Only a gay guy will be interested in that and it's HARAAM don't accuse me of false things when I call u out on things u like!!
You can't be calling people gay when you were asking if other people were getting drilled in the ass by sheytan like you :mjlol:

War xaga aad! :camby: Rugsad qaniis batahay:russ:

Bohol

VIP

"On the day of resurrection, Allah will not look at a man who had intercourse with his wife in her anus"—Narrated by Ibn Abi Shayba

Also why is their the need to go that hole @White stop watching gay waryaa its what the gay people do to spice up their sex life. Gay couples have nothing to violate but each other's anuses. Ilahi ka cabso niyoo

So this type of freaky then?
freaky-gif-3.gif

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

I'm a well know anti hadith-tist, so I'm not sure why you're pushing that hadith onto me. But real talk, anal is tight xaax on a woman. dont confuse me for @Adan
Lol its this not the xalimo you posted in your OP its this xalimo
Why do interracial xalimos settle for xar, uff caleyk.

You can't be calling people gay when you were asking if other people were getting drilled in the ass by sheytan like you :mjlol:

War xaga aad! :camby: Rugsad qaniis batahay:russ:

Fucking punk!! I know u wouldn't say that infront of me u coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending