Xalimo in Moscow repping her host country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol a woman can be freaky without doing xaram acts ygm

Anal is haram Allah cursed those who have it.
"On the day of resurrection, Allah will not look at a man who had intercourse with his wife in her anus"—Narrated by Ibn Abi Shayba

Also why is their the need to go that hole @White stop watching gay waryaa its what the gay people do to spice up their sex life. Gay couples have nothing to violate but each other's anuses. Ilahi ka cabso niyoo
Is BJ haram as well ?

I'm a well know anti hadith-tist, so I'm not sure why you're pushing that hadith onto me. But real talk, anal is tight xaax on a woman. dont confuse me for @Adan

Why do interracial xalimos settle for xar, uff caleyk.

Lol dont come for @Adan despite his pathetic trolling he is still more of a man than you will ever be . Admitting to enjoying the idea of Anal sex is lowkey sus my friend.

Also don't do your future wife to much at the back lest you will give her rectal prolapse.

I'll summarise it for you in a less scientifc definition. You f*ck your future wife in the anus hole too much at one point in her life she could get a protrusion of the rectal tissue. Meaning her anus muscles would weaken meaning she will not be able to be controlling xaar.
upload_2018-7-4_1-35-31.jpeg

Meaning her anus muscles would weaken meaning she will not be able to be controlling xaar.:vqbuyv0:

Have fun cleaning after her toilet explosions
1_dirty_toilet_by_woodmillmiles.jpg

Lets see how fun sex becomes after that

Is BJ haram as well ?

I'm not the most religious person here
I dont think BJ is xaram some of the scholars dont agree , some say its 'makruh' disliked because you use the mouth for dhikir and worshipping Allah. Other scholars say its fine. There is no solid religious evidence saying oral sex is haram.

I could be wrong tho.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Lol dont come for @Adan despite his pathetic trolling he is still more of a man than you will ever be . Admitting to enjoying the idea of Anal sex is lowkey sus my friend.

Also don't do your future wife to much at the back lest you will give her rectal prolapse.

I'll summarise it for you in a less scientifc definition. You f*ck your future wife in the anus hole too much at one point in her life she could get a protrusion of the rectal tissue. Meaning her anus muscles would weaken meaning she will not be able to be controlling xaar.
View attachment 49271

Meaning her anus muscles would weaken meaning she will not be able to be controlling xaar.:vqbuyv0:

Have fun cleaning after her toilet explosions
1_dirty_toilet_by_woodmillmiles.jpg

Lets see how fun sex becomes after that
Anal will be from time to time tho in my marriage.

But you oddly enough know quite a bit about anal abaayo, have you thought about doing it?

But akhaas, you're making me want anal less, uff. But I will do that to the xalimo I marry, not if I date people, wouldn't want rumors.

I'm not the most religious person here
I dont think BJ is xaram some of the scholars dont agree , some say its 'makruh' disliked because you use the mouth for dhikir and worshipping Allah. Other scholars say its fine. There is no solid religious evidence saying oral sex is haram.

I could be wrong tho.
And you're judging me for anal? :farmajoyaab: Mouth is for eating, not for taking . saqajanimoda jooji...

Anal will be from time to time tho in my marriage.

But you oddly enough know quite a bit about anal abaayo, have you thought about doing it?

But akhaas, you're making me want anal less, uff. But I will do that to the xalimo I marry, not if I date people, wouldn't want rumors.

And you're judging me for anal? :farmajoyaab: Mouth is for eating, not for taking . saqajanimoda jooji...

Dude i googled scientific disadvantages of anal for you to be aware of the negative aspects and you turn on me like this? :dead:

I rarely google for SSPOT users :draketf:

Also i never said anywhere i would do BJ . My opinion on 'oral sex' is none of your business. I gave hybrid the religious information that i know of regarding the matter :drakewtf:

White

Dude i googled scientific disadvantages of anal for you to be aware of the negative aspects and you turn on me like this? :dead:

I rarely google for SSPOT users :draketf:

Also i never said anywhere i would do BJ . My opinion on 'oral sex' is none of your business. I gave hybrid the religious information that i know of regarding the matter :drakewtf:
Iga raali noqo, i wont do it again :wow1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So how is your mother doing?

latest
One rule I never Cross is disrespecting another persons parents to score some cheap points this is online I could say a million shit But I dont Cause Im not a spineless that hides behind a laptop

White

One rule I never Cross is disrespecting another persons parents to score some cheap points this is online I could say a million shit But I dont Cause Im not a spineless that hides behind a laptop
justin-timberlake-cry-me-a-river.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts