TRIGGER WARNING XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
You're the one that is always lecturing Somalis and telling us how racist we are to those poor,miskeen and blameless madows.

Tell me, do you ever take you cap off?

Yes because while madoow children in Somalia are being tortured to death, the real problem is what Nigerians say on Twitter.

You’re a joke.

I tagged you on a thread, let’s see what spin you will come up with.

:pacspit:

Periplus

VIP
It's pretty ironic they are racist to blacks but at the same time say we learned ghetto behavior from them. So which is it? Are they our mentors or inferiors? The racist mind can't figure it out.

:francis:

Tbh, I never understood this mental gymnastics.

They also hate being called Black but get mad whenever Somalis are not included in Black stuff.

Most of them use Black slang and use the n-word but want to claim they’re different.

They can’t have their cake and eat it too lol.

:mjlol:

Muslim + Immigrant/Refugees + African + Black= Somalis.

non Somalis are enjoying this video wayyy to much
The worst thing about this is that we have black Asian Arab and whites all talking shit about Somalis. I saw a comment from a Nigerian underneath that andy ngo guy post that said “this is Somali culture stop blaming other Africans don’t include us”

It's pretty ironic they are racist to blacks but at the same time say we learned ghetto behavior from them. So which is it? Are they our mentors or inferiors? The racist mind can't figure it out.

:francis:
A lot of dumbass somalis imitate ghetto madows with the rap and gang bullshit
I'd rather a whitewashed somali than a blackwashed somali 500%

The worst thing about this is that we have black Asian Arab and whites all talking shit about Somalis. I saw a comment from a Nigerian underneath that andy ngo guy post that said “this is Somali culture stop blaming other Africans don’t include us”
How the hell is a group teenagers fighting Somali culture? :liberaltears:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There's way worse stuff out there. There's hundreds of videos of madow women getting jumped by groups of madow women. Go on worldstar, or trollalley.
There's something else, someone is sending these videos to these groups and posting it online.
It violates the sanctity of the home, the one place you feel protected and at ease. It was done so by people you otherwise consider to be benign, young women. You are going to imagine if this was your mother and that's going to piss people off.

One of the biggest contributors to WSHH was a Somali guy, I'm not surprised it ended up there.

These morons are incapable of self-criticism and if you deviate from their racist circlejerk, they will label you ajnabi. Kulahaa the US army is teaching whites Somali. Some of them are completely detached from reality.

:liberaltears:
So many are against the great somali race, sadly. The Nigerians and now the Caddaan US Army. 😂

Periplus

VIP
Somalis irl:

“Wagwan g, my killy. Bumbaclaat and dem tings there. Dun know.”

Somalis on SSpot.

“Wallahi I hate these culture-less madoows. These Jamaicans are jealous of our superior culture”.

:dead:

https://www.somalispot.com/posts/3148394/react?reaction_id=1
Are you mentally retarded? I was talking to your girlfriend @HIBAQ123

Yet you literally tagged and mentioned me in the comment. I then asked you to supply evidence of accusations directed against me.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 8.45.59 AM.png

Zoe Kravitz Weirdo GIF

Last edited:
Who’s she’s calling obsessed Bantu’s on this forum????? Wallahi i am just done with idiots on these forums. If y’all want to be racist and xenophobic to others do it in Somali but noooooo we have to participate in their music and culture but call them Bantu’s?
There's literally someone on here called "Bantu Weeyn" insulting Somali people.
That's who shinbir yahow indho la'

You sure do love to turn a blind eye to other people aggressing against us, hence why I believe you're a larper and not Somali.

I Have No Idea Reaction GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Brave coming from a Nigerian. Boko Haram kidnaps 200 girls for fun and makes them into sex slaves every other weekend while massacring entire villages. I guess that must be Nigerian culture huh?

Xoxoxo

VIP
https://www.somalispot.com/posts/3148394/react?reaction_id=1

Yet you literally tagged and mentioned me in the comment. I then asked you to supply evidence of accusations directed against me.

View attachment 208553

Zoe Kravitz Weirdo GIF
Are you mentally insane? If you can use your brain correctly for once it wasn’t meant for YOU. IN THAT specific message I was talking about everybody including your girlfriend, it wasn’t a dog at you. Now focus on your lesbian activities w and do something productive in your life for once
1638889617852.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
There's literally someone on here called "Bantu Weeyn" insulting Somali people.
That's who shinbir yahow indho la'

You sure do love to turn a blind eye to other people aggressing against us, hence why I believe you're a larper and not Somali.

I Have No Idea Reaction GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards
First of all: how do I gotta know about every member in this forum? Second off all you have idiots on here who make threads everyday about other black people which is WEIRD. Third off all I do not simply care if the girlfriend of @HIBAQ123 doesnt think I am Somali. You can literally tell that to everybody and I still wouldn’t care abaayo✨ I always ride for my people until certain people think they are equal to a monkey and can commit monkey activities!

and again if you don’t like Bantu’s then don’t participate in their culture, wear their clothes and listen to their music. Cuck behaviour walahi
1638889801770.jpeg

we even have Indians coming for us. 🤣
Lmao those street shitters should know better too. There's hordes of her people gang raping innocent women or attacking and mobbing 1 person to death.

I saw that she's desperately trying to be a conservative politician
:russ:

Periplus

VIP
Somalis use BLM and SJW as an insult.

Meanwhile Imams are protesting for social justice.

This is Imam Omar Suleiman.

AC8BF7B2-E7AF-4D79-9484-498A724FD291.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.