XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I'm not defending them, I'm just trolling a little, this is fun 😂💀.
sure if you say so fox news GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yorubas are half Christian and half Muslims and both religion are said to get along fine. You don't know much about Nigeria. Igbos desdain for Hausa and Yoruba is tribal and because they haven't won presidency, not really religious. Just like Yorubas of both religions can dislike both Hausa and Igbo. Igbos don't hate Yorubas and can't treat them anyhow anyways, since it's igbos that mostly move to their cities like Lagos, not the other way around. West Africans were Muslim by choice and most learned from neighbouring African countries, not all from Arabs.

I think you’re actually Nigerian Yoruba lol. You know way too much about Nigeria and Nigerians. Then again there are Somalis that are very interested in African geopolitics in general but my suspicion with you is that you’ve mentioned Nigerians quite a lot on the forum. I suggest you come clean :hmm:

Why is this going so viral

There's thousands of videos of black people fighting each other, even of white people that aren't viral. So why is this in particular going viral

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Just stfu at this point because nobody asked you to be on this forum and to share your opinion either. Nobody asked for that shit either and here you are rattling your mouth like a dog who got rabies and blames shit we do, we commit on other people. Accept the L and move on African Americans don’t have A N Y T H I N G to do with this.
These morons are incapable of self-criticism and if you deviate from their racist circlejerk, they will label you ajnabi. Kulahaa the US army is teaching whites Somali. Some of them are completely detached from reality.

:liberaltears:

Xoxoxo

VIP
She’s proving a fact what did she say that’s wrong? That LSA thread has African Americans being xenophobic as if they are nazis, why would you defend this ?
Who’s she’s calling obsessed Bantu’s on this forum????? Wallahi i am just done with idiots on these forums. If y’all want to be racist and xenophobic to others do it in Somali but noooooo we have to participate in their music and culture but call them Bantu’s?

repo

VIP
Why is this going so viral

There's thousands of videos of black people fighting each other, even of white people that aren't viral. So why is this in particular going viral
It's going viral because of the brutality, the amount of people involved, the gender and ages of the perpetrators.

Xoxoxo

VIP
These morons are incapable of self-criticism and if you deviate from their racist circlejerk, they will label you ajnabi. Kulahaa the US army is teaching whites Somali. Some of them are completely detached from reality.

:liberaltears:
Wallahi this! Why do we need to blame other ethnicities for other Somali wrongdoings???? It’s always excuse and excuse again and again because they are really trying to defend these girls actions in any kind of way

It's going viral because of the brutality, the amount of people involved, the gender and ages of the perpetrators.
There's way worse stuff out there. There's hundreds of videos of madow women getting jumped by groups of madow women. Go on worldstar, or trollalley.
There's something else, someone is sending these videos to these groups and posting it online.

Xoxoxo

VIP
There's way worse stuff out there. There's hundreds of videos of madow women getting jumped by groups of madow women. Go on worldstar, or trollalley.
There's something else, someone is sending these videos to these groups and posting it online.
Muslim + Immigrant/Refugees + African + Black= Somalis.

non Somalis are enjoying this video wayyy to much

I think you’re actually Nigerian Yoruba lol. You know way too much about Nigeria and Nigerians. Then again there are Somalis that are very interested in African geopolitics in general but my suspicion with you is that you’ve mentioned Nigerians quite a lot on the forum. I suggest you come clean :hmm:
I have many Yoruba friends. But I've come clean as a Nigerian Somalian already 😂.

repo

VIP
Wallahi this! Why do we need to blame other ethnicities for other Somali wrongdoings???? It’s always excuse and excuse again and again because they are really trying to defend these girls actions in any kind of way
It's pretty ironic they are racist to blacks but at the same time say we learned ghetto behavior from them. So which is it? Are they our mentors or inferiors? The racist mind can't figure it out.

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.