XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What xoolo, deport them all. The West needs to implement a 1 strike policy on all Somalis, any Somali charged with a crime get deported back to the hell hole they came from. Another group of xoolo are the Somalis publicising this all over social media speaking in English where ajnabis can understand. As much shit we talk about Ethiopians, we could learn a lot about how they move in stealth mode. Its unbelievable that they outnumber us in the West, you would think its the opposite. In the US alone, theres 500k Ethiopians, they move in silence. I wish Somalis would do the same, zeo adab.

Look at the piece of shit nacas who spread this video all over just for some clout.
Akhas what a Qasaro.

View attachment 208569

Y'all?

View attachment 208570View attachment 208571

This person is actually an OPP clout chasing troll. Look at the stuff they liked, it's all mainly attacking Somali people.

Mass report the video so that it can get taken down if you want something done.
The dude isn't even Somali, he even liked a response about him being an Ethiopian

What xoolo, deport them all. The West needs to implement a 1 strike policy on all Somalis, any Somali charged with a crime get deported back to the hell hole they came from. Another group of xoolo are the Somalis publicising this all over social media speaking in English where ajnabis can understand. As much shit we talk about Ethiopians, we could learn a lot about how they move in stealth mode. Its unbelievable that they outnumber us in the West, you would think its the opposite. In the US alone, theres 500k Ethiopians, they move in silence. I wish Somalis would do the same, zeo adab.
Ethiopians use their Ge'ez language to go stealth mode.

I recommend we start using Osmanya script.

Last edited:
These morons are incapable of self-criticism and if you deviate from their racist circlejerk, they will label you ajnabi. Kulahaa the US army is teaching whites Somali. Some of them are completely detached from reality.

:liberaltears:

Detached from reality?
The only reason I know this is because I was actively recruited by the U.S military to become a translator... after I lied to the recruiters and told them my Somali isn't the best, they said that I would get sent to a school to learn it from scratch. It's very obvious, they had languages they wanted people to learn and Somali was on the priority list, along with Arabic 🤷‍♀️

You'd be surprised at how much we are targeted by the U.S government, even by the FBI.

“You know what I think we should do with the Somalis?” a secretary with the Minneapolis Joint Terrorism Task Force said to a group of agents in the office in fall 2012. Albury had been on the job for a few weeks. “I think we should blow up the Somali towers.”

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Fucking Ethiopians! Always them pretending to be Somali and dragging our name! This guy is sending this video to everyone. I hope he chokes on a bunch of raw bloody meat!

It's possible but most Ethiopians really don't hate Somalis enough to do this. I dunno about how they are in the western qurbo but in the Khaleej and Africa, outside of some of the groups we border in Galbeed, the hate between us and them is very one-sided. As in it's mostly Somalis filled with hate and distrust toward the evil Axmaaro. Most Ethios you meet in the Khaleej and back in the Horn or Kenya will be pretty weirdly nice to you and even go out of their way to treat you better than they treat other people, like they see you almost as countrymen. At least that is my experience.

we bantus are expanding. southern somalia belongs to us. we bantus have thousands of troops protecting you in your land. #bantuweyne :rejoice:
War nagus amus you Madowweyn ,jumping on the bantutrain
We cushites got scammed with you Madowweyn are the biggest useless bantu langaabs ever . #tradejareerweyn&bringusefulbantus

reer

VIP
War nagus amus you Madowweyn ,jumping on the bantutrain
We cushites got scammed with you Madowweyn are the biggest useless bantu langaabs ever . #tradejareerweyn&bringusefulbantus
im trying to piss off the supremacist trolls sxb. but its not working. :ohlord:

yall shoulda seen last summer the cedar ciyaal they was beating ayeeos and taking their stimmys walaahi im bot even surprised at this point.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm not going through this thread but did anyone else see the girl they were targetings tiktok video (looked like a hostage video) of her downplaying everything and telling everyone to mind their business basically. She said she never claimed to be SA, people don't know what they're talking about and to stop exposing the girls that jumped her,her friend and her friends mother loool:cryinglaughsmiley:

I checked out after that.

download.jpeg-6.jpg

I'm not going through this thread but did anyone else see the girl they were targetings tiktok video (looked like a hostage video) of her downplaying everything and telling everyone to mind their business basically. She said she never claimed to be SA, people don't know what they're talking about and to stop exposing the girls that jumped her,her friend and her friends mother loool:cryinglaughsmiley:

View attachment 208607
I saw that, She is being bullied and intimidated to downplay it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

@Periplus? Allegedly they are on a waiting list to be congressmen and women? Wouldn't happen under my President :ehh:

View attachment 208607
She don’t have strong men in her family. If you come from weak Somali family Somalis will eat you alive

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
You can own firearms and can also legally ventilate anyone who forces their way into your private domicile. This could've gone horribly wrong wallahi. These girls need dagaan celis/an arranged marriage ASAP
Nah, what they need is a nice long sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending