XALIMO GANG ATTACKS A SOMALI FAMILY ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing dysfunctional Somalians having a mental breakdown. 2 xalimos fighting like wild cats in an alley and ajnabis being exposed :mjlol: I am now DJBOUTIEN. I have had enough of you SOMALIAN lamagoodles. Lazy camel herders.
Its a good day to be a Djiboutian Somalilander the actions of Somalians have nothing to do with me :banderas:

World

VIP
I'm not going through this thread but did anyone else see the girl they were targetings tiktok video (looked like a hostage video) of her downplaying everything and telling everyone to mind their business basically. She said she never claimed to be SA, people don't know what they're talking about and to stop exposing the girls that jumped her,her friend and her friends mother loool:cryinglaughsmiley:

I checked out after that.

View attachment 208607
Somalis live in their own bubble, they don’t want to involve the police when it comes to Somali on Somali crime so this isn’t surprising. Even though she got beaten up by those girls I doubt she wants them to get arrested, next year they might even be friends lol.

reer

VIP
Somalis irl:

“Wagwan g, my killy. Bumbaclaat and dem tings there. Dun know.”

Somalis on SSpot.

“Wallahi I hate these culture-less madoows. These Jamaicans are jealous of our superior culture”.

:dead:

reer uk caadi maaha
VID.gif

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I'm not going through this thread but did anyone else see the girl they were targetings tiktok video (looked like a hostage video) of her downplaying everything and telling everyone to mind their business basically. She said she never claimed to be SA, people don't know what they're talking about and to stop exposing the girls that jumped her,her friend and her friends mother loool:cryinglaughsmiley:

View attachment 208607
Because she's right people are talking without knowing the story . & she was embarrassed that the video went viral

Xoxoxo

VIP

View attachment 208607
Yeah tbh f*ck that chick. She really defended her assaulters. She is also known to fight other chicks

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Someone just kill this thread already..... 20+ pages and thousands of views.

Mozart

You need people like me
Somali girls here are well mannered for the most part.

Every other immigrant population has promiscuous, loud strongly westernised women, Somali girls are the last ones left.
You're delusional. This train of thought is why we have so many raging inc3ls because when they go out into the real world and see otherwise, they'll inevitably chimp out.

You're delusional. This train of thought is why we have so many raging inc3ls because when they go out into the real world and see otherwise, they'll inevitably chimp out.
I live in a predominantly Somali area, most of my friends are Somali, where i work is mostly Somali.

I'm speaking from my experience, Somali girls in london for the most part are decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending