Xalimo divorced on wedding night after husband found out shes not a...

She should inform the husband that she was raped prior to consummation of the marriage. I would accept her one hundred percent and sympathize her and would never expose. But after wedding night its very bad and can make one doubt her “rape” claim and will sound like a convenient excuse.
Some women don't bleed and don't have a hymen. If you don't have strong proof that is backed by the Sharia. It is haram for you to shame her. Now leave me alone you emotional wreck. The deen doesn't bend to your emotions. Ufff.

Islam doesn’t say “shame the loose woman but high fiveth the man that doth do the same”.

Or maybe I didn’t pick up the incel update.

:hmm:

Wallahi i'm struggling to understand what religion these men follow. They pick and choose different ideologies depending on what benefits them.. One minute they're deeply religious, the next moment they have worse views than gaals.

You can't take them seriously. They literally have 0 morals.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Some women don't bleed and don't have a hymen. If you don't have strong proof that is backed by the Sharia. It is haram for you to shame her. Now leave me alone you emotional wreck. The deen doesn't bend to your emotions. Ufff.

Wallahi i'm struggling to understand what religion these men follow. They pick and choose different ideologies depending on what benefits them.. One minute they're deeply religious, the next moment they have worse views than gaals.

You can't take them seriously. They literally have 0 morals.
Ok whatever, not gonna be me though, let @Periplus be a captain save a h0e
Kanye West Shrug GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Seems defensive to be dropping this so early in the thread...:damedamn:
Not defensive merely reporting facts. Do you think men are not capable of strategic deception? And would not lie or downplay their pasts in an effort to gain leverage and look more presentable to women who live baggage free lives? It seems to me you do not like it when a woman has exacting standards, expects the same level of honesty from a man, prefers one with a clean life like her and will not permit tomfoolery on her watch. The question should be are you offended? Is that why you felt the need to quote me?

In Islam, zina is haram for both. Stop waffling. Religious priniciples are what matter, not your backward culture.

Also, men are hardly shamed for anything tbh and you know this. Even being financial brokeness isn't shamed in the Somali community as we see benefit Abdis marrying multiple women with no shame. So how are men shamed? In what capacity?
You're delusional feminist, men are shamed way more than women in 2021. This one man divorcing that is one a million 95% of men today are dayuths who wouldn't even care. Alx muslim men like haqiqatu and mehdi are bring masculinity back

TekNiKo

VIP
You're delusional feminist, men are shamed way more than women in 2021. This one man divorcing that **** is one a million 95% of men today are dayuths who wouldn't even care. Alx muslim men like haqiqatu and mehdi are bring masculinity back
Wallahi its sad these men who except these up used up goods indeed are the majority. Men are horny dogs and have severely lowered their standards. Niggas like @Periplus are in full supply wa dayooth foqol dayooth.

Good thing I found some brothers on Sspot who are standing up against this treachery :rejoice:

Making love to a bottomless pit is no fun but as a man I'm suprised he couldnt tell befor marrying her .
I can tell if a ting is a loose by how she answers questions I ask or by their glimmering eyes . I pity the nacas

Making love to a bottomless pit is no fun but as a man I'm suprised he couldnt tell befor marrying her .
I can tell if a ting is a loose ***** by how she answers questions I ask or by their glimmering eyes . I pity the nacas
The vagina is an opening not a hole; a muscle not a pit.
I don't expect you to know that since I know you haven't seen p**y since you came out of one sxibo :)

TekNiKo

VIP
I can tell if a ting is a loose ***** by how she answers questions I ask or by their glimmering eyes . I pity the nacas
Man oh man teach us your ways you can tell by her eyes? What else do we check macalin teach us more indictators :rejoice:

Umm you didnt listen to the video? The brother she was as wide as a well in af Somali and that he was scammed and wants his money back. He literally tried her out on the wedding night what more proof do you need?
Having sex with her when she didn’t bleed isn’t proof that she isn’t a virgin as the hymen can break doing various activities such as swimming or riding a bike. Did the girl admit to fornicating in the past or is he just baseless assuming she did?

Man oh man teach us your ways you can tell by her eyes? What else do we check macalin teach us more indictators :rejoice:
You lot can't even figure out the difference between the anus and vaginal cavity but you'd eagerly listen to somnet heavyweights talk about their 'great knowledge':trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

VIP
You lot can't even figure out the difference between the anus and vaginal cavity but you'd eagerly listen to somnet heavyweights talk about their 'great knowledge':trumpsmirk:
You sound very experienced, how many times did you get your hole stuffed?

How You Doin Kiss GIF

Having sex with her when she didn’t bleed isn’t proof that she isn’t a virgin as the hymen can break doing various activities such as swimming or riding a bike. Did the girl admit to fornicating in the past or is he just baseless assuming she did?
He said he couldnt feel anything and he was robbed. Trust me a man who married multiple women knows what a virgin feels like, a bottomless pit just aint it.

World

VIP
You sound very experienced, how many times did you get your hole stuffed?

How You Doin Kiss GIF

He said he couldnt feel anything and he was robbed. Trust me a man who married multiple women knows what a virgin feels like, a bottomless pit just aint it.
Some girls are just born as bottomless pits.

Keo

VIP
He brought up a very good point that so many are brushing past. She could of been raped, rape is more normal back home than girls freely committing zina. Can't judge when you don't know the full story.
I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't want to marry a rape victim either.

World

VIP
A women having a hymen does not mean she is chaste, do you know how common hymen reconstruction surgery is? And there are many women who do everything but piv before marriage. If you are saying that the guy was not suspicious his wife was fooling around before marriage, and he only divorced her because on the wedding night she didn’t bleed or w/e, then that’s messed up. If she didn’t admit it, and he doesn’t have a good reason to be suspicious like after checking her phone and seeing other guys, then he was wrong to divorce her.

World

VIP
So you blame small penis for loose goods? Man oh man you love to simp for these loose Halimo

You don’t even have to watch the video, one look at that xalimo and you can see she is not wifey material. Any farax fool enough to wife that is just asking for problems.

Everyone should do their due diligence before marrying a woman, if everything checks out good and you marry her but she doesn’t bleed or doesn’t have a hymen I won’t lie it would be in the back of my mind but it’s not proof she engaged in premarital sex.

Also people are born with different sizes and tightness that’s just how god made us.

Psychologist

Changemaker
too many incels on this thread

there is really no difference between virgin or non virgin pussy, but yall won't know this cause you get none LMFAO

Lucky her, she found out who he was before she got stuck in abusive marriage.

Why yall care so much if she is virgin or not? are you scary that the dic she had before would be bigger then yours? :fantasia2:

Tight narn or a hymen aren't indicators of virginity. Her behaviour, sexual confidence and her ability to pair-bond are way better indicators. Some guys just get wrapped up in the physical aspect due to a lack of knowledge/experience.

Public shaming serves a purpose tbh. We're not the only people with a ceeb culture. It's unislamic but I personally think both men and women should be outted in situations like the one OP described. The husband wouldn't get in trouble, espeacially if he's back home. If anything he'll be appualed lol.

Exactly.

Surely you can tell who is experienced/inexperienced from their behaviour instead of looking around for blood like some backward Asian culture. Like people have said here several times, not every woman bleeds and there are women who have a broken hymen from non-sexual events.

What I find most revolting is some males in here talking about "a woman who has been used", as if a woman is a product they have purchased. They don't even have respect for their own mothers, the way they talk about women. You'd think their father squatted in a bush and that's how they were born.

Trending

Latest posts