Xalimo divorced on wedding night after husband found out shes not a...

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
We all make mistakes and some of them are irreversible.

I wouldn’t divorce her but I would be disappointed in her omitting this info from me.

There are way more Somali men that sleep around and marry virgins yet most of these type of threads are about Somali women.

Waa yaab.

Xaruun

VIP
Good on him. No chaste man in their right mind would want to wife some loose tramp. Imagine you’ve been hustling and staying on your deen only to pay meher for some toilet who’s been giving uck in restrooms/alleyways and getting drilled in random dusty cribs all her life. :chrisfreshhah: So cucked. She’d probably cheat too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We'll find you a waqooyi farax your age 🙏

Yes find me a Daddy
1637480789525.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If he was chaste, and this was omitted, then you must evict the wrongdoer.

If he wasn't chaste, and this was omitted, then he must be disciplined.

Chaste men for chaste women and Unchaste Men for Unchaste Women.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He brought up a very good point that so many are brushing past. She could of been raped, rape is more normal back home than girls freely committing zina. Can't judge when you don't know the full story.

How did he find out tho? The only way is if she told him on their wedding night, which seems unlikely.

This guy is letting everyone know he has a small penis
1637496918394.png

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
@Bundasliga

You're a jahil to disagree with this. There is literally no differences of opinion within our deen when it comes to this. So, my question is, what religion are you following?
You shouldn't start a marriage based on deceit it will come back to hurt you.

So you blame small penis for loose goods? Man oh man you love to simp for these loose Halimo

Bro, you can't tell if a girl's a virgin by her "looseness". This is complete nonsense.

The vagina is made of muscles, and you don't become "loose" from having sex. Women literally give birth to babies, and then are able to have sex again. If the looseness bs was correct, then no women would be able to have sex after giving birth.

You guys need to learn the basic biology of the vagina.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You shouldn't start a marriage based on deceit it will come back to hurt you.
Absolutely she must disclose her non virgin status or it is considered khiyaanah (deceit) husband has full right to divorce if she doesnt mention this important point of pride for a man.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro, you can't tell if a girl's a virgin by her "looseness". This is complete nonsense.

The vagina is made of muscles, and you don't become "loose" from having sex. Women literally give birth to babies, and then are able to have sex again. If the looseness bs was correct, then no women would be able to have sex after giving birth.

You guys need to learn the basic biology of the vagina.
Yes you absolutely can I dont think hage experience with a virgin girl before its very uncomfortable for her and she will cry painfully. The sex will not even be enjoyable for the first night. A loose women will just be open and available immediately theres a huge difference and any experienced man can tell.

I think your following pseudo science.

Wth are you talking about, wide as a well in Somali means she was SUPER LOOSE, ran through. What more proof do you need? Publically humiliated kulaha no man would purposely lie about a virgin wife they would be very happy.

1. Let me break it down for you TekNiKo and @Karaboga :

A. The only time you can accuse a fellow Muslim of zina is if they admit it, pregnancy or or if you have physically seen them in the act and they produce witnesses.

B. Not all women have hymens. Also, even women that have given birth are rarely wide as a well, so committing zina obviously doesn't do that as the vagina is a muscle. What makes the whole conversation worse is that a lot of men are ignorant about women's bodies.

C. Also, some men might and will. There are petty men who might have issues with their new bride that will easily take advantages of this, especially if their goal is to publicly humiliate her. There are even men that leak their wives nudes for the exact same goal and you think a small % would never do that?

D. Islam is a religion that protects the rights of both men and women. What rights would women even have if a man can easily ruin the rep of a woman and her family because she didn't bleed or because he personally feels she's too lose because she might not have even been born with a hymen in the first place. That is a witch hunt approach in which anyone can point the finger at each other.

Anyways you can read this fatwa. This topic isn't one you can debate as our religion is pretty clear cut when it comes to this:

Read it. Also, that doesn't mean if you feel you're certain you can't quietly divorce her. But screaming she isn't a virgin when you have not witnessed it first hand will open you up to sin. That is merely my point.

Similarly, If I had strong suspicions that my husband wasn't a virgin due to him telling me he had girlfriends, I will not be allowed to publicly say he committed zina even though it might be obvious because he has not explicitly said he has committed it. I too would be opening myself to a huge sin.

All in all, do your homework before marriage and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Based. No hymen, no diamond :silanyolaugh:

God knows what their situation is, but it's fine if you're not a virgin. Just don't claim to be one as a selling point if you're not lol. Lying about your sexual history is arguably more disgusting than the history itself. You're robbing that person of the right to make an informed desicion about their future.

TekNiKo

VIP
1. Let me break it down for you TekNiKo and @Karaboga :

A. The only time you can accuse a fellow Muslim of zina is if they admit it, pregnancy or or if you have physically seen them in the act and they produce witnesses.

B. Not all women have hymens. Also, even women that have given birth are rarely wide as a well, so committing zina obviously doesn't do that as the vagina is a muscle. What makes the whole conversation worse is that a lot of men are ignorant about women's bodies.

C. Also, some men might and will. There are petty men who might have issues with their new bride that will easily take advantages of this, especially if their goal is to publicly humiliate her. There are even men that leak their wives nudes for the exact same goal and you think a small % would never do that?

D. Islam is a religion that protects the rights of both men and women. What rights would women even have if a man can easily ruin the rep of a woman and her family because she didn't bleed or because he personally feels she's too lose because she might not have even been born with a hymen in the first place. That is a witch hunt approach in which anyone can point the finger at each other.

Anyways you can read this fatwa. This topic isn't one you can debate as our religion is pretty clear cut when it comes to this:

Read it. Also, that doesn't mean if you feel you're certain you can't quietly divorce her. But screaming she isn't a virgin when you have not witnessed it first hand will open you up to sin. That is merely my point.

Similarly, If I had strong suspicions that my husband wasn't a virgin due to him telling me he had girlfriends, I will not be allowed to publicly say he committed zina even though it might be obvious because he has not explicitly said he has committed it. I too would be opening myself to a huge sin.

All in all, do your homework before marriage and hope for the best. I fully understand no one likes to be tricked, but we have to remember that revealing past sins is also haram. Its a tricky one.
Climate Change GIF by GIPHY News

Get the hell outta here no one gonna marry loose no hymened ass vagina if you claim to be virgin, expect consequences. Man will feel what he feels and divorce your ass.

Climate Change GIF by GIPHY News

Get the hell outta here no one gonna marry loose no hymened ass vagina. Man will feel what he feels and divorce your ass.

You're discounting basic science. Some women hardly bleed and if you then accuse her something she didn't do, especially publicly then its going to be peak for you on the day of judgement wallahi. Don't let your emotions and arrogance cloud your mind.

You can merely divorce her quietly if the suspicions are too much..