Xalimo divorced on wedding night after husband found out shes not a...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

a Virgin, he divorced immediately after founding she was already used by another man. Her family was shocked! Faaraxs of sspot would you do the same or have patience?

Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If he was a virgin himself he has the right to also want a virgin partner, I don’t blame him would’ve done the same

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men don't lie tbh .
Women don't care about a guys virginity at all .
They do. And not all women are willing to excuse a 'sordid' past giving him a clean start. Its hard to trust a man who might not take marriage seriously particularly when it comes to absolute monogamy. :ohdamn: They have a lot more to prove in the way of fidelity than an unsullied miskeen with less baggage. If you are thinking of the long game you choose wisely and ideally your match with respect to experience.

TekNiKo

VIP
They do. And not all women are willing to excuse a 'sordid' past giving him a clean start. Its hard to trust a man who might not take marriage seriously particularly when it comes to absolute monogamy. :ohdamn: They have a lot more to prove in the way of fidelity than an unsullied miskeen with less baggage. If you are thinking of the long game you choose wisely and ideally your match with respect to experience.
Arent you still unmarried? Are you gonna pull a Safiyo Tusmo at 50?

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

How did he know for certain though? Did he admit it on her wedding night? Or is he one of those jaahil people who think a woman has to bleed.

If he had no real proof and is just merely accusing her, then he is an evil human being. According to the Sharia she would have the legal right to sue him and he would be whipped for accusing her without proof in front of her friends and family.

Also, Islamically both parties are not allowed to reveal their past sins. Anyone dumb Farax who tries attack me on this and I know there will be some is a dumb jahil who does not know his deen and puts his own nafs and emotions first. Talking about your 'pasts' and wretched sins and Allah has covered up is such a Western concept.

Men don't lie tbh .
Women don't care about a guys virginity at all .

Men need to start keeping that to themselves. Talking about your wretched 'sins' and pasts is haram. The only reason why men do not lie is because they're not judged for it and a lot of Muslim men have fallen for the sick concept of getting women to sleep with makes you more of a man.

Yeah I agree with you 100%
That's why zina is the same sin for men & women . But we cant deny that a man's past isnt the first concern of a women.
Yall think about wealth,looks,height more than his past .

Men on the other think only about a womens past. Sometimes even before looks. A womens past can destroy every attraction from a men to her .

TekNiKo

VIP
How did he know for certain though? Did he admit it on her wedding night? Or is he one of those jaahil people who think a woman has to bleed.

If he had no real proof and is just merely accusing her, then he is an evil human being. According to the Sharia she would have the legal right to sue him and he would be whipped for accusing her without proof in front of her friends and family.

Also, Islamically both parties are not allowed to reveal their past sins. Anyone dumb Farax who tries attack me on this and I know there will be some is a dumb jahil who does not know his deen and puts his own nafs and emotions first. Talking about your 'pasts' and wretched sins and Allah has covered up is such a Western concept.
Umm you didnt listen to the video? The brother she was as wide as a well in af Somali and that he was scammed and wants his money back. He literally tried her out on the wedding night what more proof do you need?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Arent you still unmarried? Are you gonna pull a Safiyo Tusmo at 50?

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Nah. I'm good. I was recently betrayed when a suitor lied about his vaccine status for a week (or should I say omitted).
:stressed: Suffice it to say, I'm going through somethings.

He was the only person I was able to successfully bully into staying a pureblood for so long. That was until his Hospital job mandated it. I fear for his health and the viability of his future spawn. Will they be blackeyed or developmentally distinct from what we're used to seeing?

It's a lot to process at this time.
Wes Matthews Idk GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Umm you didnt listen to the video? The brother she was as wide as a well in af Somali and that he was scammed and wants his money back. He literally tried her out on the wedding night what more proof do you need?
Not all women bleed on their wedding night for flip sake. What concrete proof is there? Some women aren't born with a proper hymen wth?!

Are we Iranian villagers for us to be behaving this way? Wallahi, any man that counts that as 'proof' and then proceeds to shame a girl deserves to get lashed and publically humiliated and that was the Sharia advocates. Alhamdulliah.

Also, the guy wasn't talking about his experiences just used the wide as a well as an example.