Xalimo divorced on wedding night after husband found out shes not a...

Bad vibes? What is my Islamically backed point bad vibes? Who would have thought?

Baax learn your religion instead of getting emotional uff.
🤣🤣🤣
I don't even know what you talkin about. You seem so f*cking bitter . I never seen you cracking a joke or something always on bad vibes .
Who hurt you?

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Nah. I'm good. I was recently betrayed when a suitor lied about his vaccine status for a week (or should I say omitted).
:stressed: Suffice it to say, I'm going through somethings.

He was the only person I was able to successfully bully into staying a pureblood for so long. That was until his Hospital job mandated it. I fear for his health and the viability of his future spawn. Will they be blackeyed or developmentally distinct from what we're used to seeing?

It's a lot to process at this time.
Wes Matthews Idk GIF by Milwaukee Bucks
hwKXmWi5.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣
I don't even know what you talkin about. You seem so f*cking bitter . I never seen you cracking a joke or something always on bad vibes .
Who hurt you?

You do.

You very well know what i'm talking about because if you didn't you wouldn't have reacted so negatively to my post.

I made an innocent post about how such behaviors is wrong and you lashed out. I wasn't even being disrespectful. Mad.

Have a good day.

Not all women bleed on their wedding night for flip sake. What concrete proof is there? Some women aren't born with a proper hymen wth?!

Are we Iranian villagers for us to be behaving this way? Wallahi, any man that counts that as 'proof' and then proceeds to shame a girl deserves to get lashed and publically humiliated and that was the Sharia advocates. Alhamdulliah.

Also, the guy wasn't talking about his experiences just used the wide as a well as an example.
Ain't reading all that .stay safe tho
:damedamn:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Nah. I'm good. I was recently betrayed when a suitor lied about his vaccine status for a week (or should I say omitted).
:stressed: Suffice it to say, I'm going through somethings.

He was the only person I was able to successfully bully into staying a pureblood for so long. That was until his Hospital job mandated it. I fear for his health and the viability of his future spawn. Will they be blackeyed or developmentally distinct from what we're used to seeing?

It's a lot to process at this time.
Wes Matthews Idk GIF by Milwaukee Bucks
Pure blood here and I shall never take the VAX don't mind dying in the forest , I would just do some meditation say some prayers and die from dehydration.

You do.

You very well know what i'm talking about because if you didn't you wouldn't have reacted so negatively to my post.

I made an innocent post about how such behaviors is wrong and you lashed out. I wasn't even being disrespectful. Mad.

Have a good day.
@Bundasliga

You're a jahil to disagree with this. There is literally no differences of opinion within our deen when it comes to this. So, my question is, what religion are you following?
I still don't know what's your problem .
I don't even know what you referring to miss piggy. @Angelina I think you need a week vacation all inclusive & a massage, maybe that will help your mood

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Pure blood here and I shall never take the VAX don't mind dying in the forest , I would just do some meditation say some prayers and die from dehydration.
Likewise. I have remained uninjected and unrelenting. I hope he got a vile with a lot number containing a placebo or low dose. Its a game of Russian Roulette or so I've heard. And I'm not sure I like him enough right now to help him attempt to detox from the clot shot.
Contemplating Which One GIF by Beauty Brands

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Likewise. I have remained uninjected and unrelenting. I hope he got a vile with a lot number containing a placebo or low dose. Its a game of Russian Roulette or so I've heard. And I'm not sure I like him enough right now to help him attempt to detox from the clot shot.

Black seed oil

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH

Honey Malab boost immune system
Anything to boost your immune system

But the clot shot is very dangerous it might destroy you now or 3 years down the line , it's a time capsule shot .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not all women bleed on their wedding night for flip sake. What concrete proof is there? Some women aren't born with a proper hymen wth?!

Are we Iranian villagers for us to be behaving this way? Wallahi, any man that counts that as 'proof' and then proceeds to shame a girl deserves to get lashed and publically humiliated and that was the Sharia advocates. Alhamdulliah.

Also, the guy wasn't talking about his experiences just used the wide as a well as an example.
Wth are you talking about, wide as a well in Somali means she was SUPER LOOSE, ran through. What more proof do you need? Publically humiliated kulaha no man would purposely lie about a virgin wife they would be very happy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Honey Malab boost immune system
Anything to boost your immune system

But the clot shot is very dangerous it might destroy you now or 3 years down the line , it's a time capsule shot .
:farmajoyaab:I think he's too lazy to follow an obediently clean diet (indefinitely) and detox regiment of:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah I agree with you 100%
That's why zina is the same sin for men & women . But we cant deny that a man's past isnt the first concern of a women.
Yall think about wealth,looks,height more than his past .

Men on the other think only about a womens past. Sometimes even before looks. A womens past can destroy every attraction from a men to her .

I think about their past, level of intellect, generosity, honesty, connection to God and someone who is less immune to herd thinking (a bit of an independent mind). Women are not all the same and have different metrics they use to measure men by. Similarly, I think men with a lot of skeletons in their closets are not to be trusted as prospects. I mean I can be cool with them or respect them as humans but we will never ever be unless they use sihr.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

a Virgin, he divorced immediately after founding she was already used by another man. Her family was shocked! Faaraxs of sspot would you do the same or have patience?

Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I can't focus. The guy speaking is too cute . And waaqooyi cute accent does not help.

Is anybody a real virgin these days? We're living in very sinful times my brothers, so just live and let live. If she's a good woman who knows how to cook and clean keep her.

However, if she's lazy and argumentative, this is the perfect reason to get rid of her :mjlaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never understand why that is a deal breaker. People are human and human make plenty of mistakes. Oh well, he probably missed out on a great person and she will find someone who will love her for her :)

Trending