Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
what difference does it make? In the old days people would sin in private now it’s publicly flaunted

The sin is the same of course but now her child will be illegitimate , on top of that he/she will be half madoow . That combination is too much.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
There is absolutely no problem with that let me remind you Somalis are considered Black as well you racist

You know very well that the average Somali doesn’t think like that . In the Somali community illegitimate children are called Wecels (bastards ). Imagine how her family will treat an illegitimate child that’s half madow. I feel sorry for the child having to grow up knowing they will never be accepted by their mothers side.

You know very well that the average Somali doesn’t think like that . In the Somali community illegitimate children are called Wecels (bastards ). Imagine how her family will treat an illegitimate child that’s half madow. I feel sorry for the child having to grow up knowing they will never be accepted by their mothers side.
So you aren't racist?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I remember when I watched “ my ethnicity tag” video, she have changed a lot. Never thought she would end up like this.

May Allah guid her and give her a safe pregnancy and birth :it0tdo8:

I’m not racist , I wouldn’t treat a child any differently but that’s how our society thinks . In reality halss would probably be disowned by her family .
I dont think somalis treat half somalis bad at all. There are many half somalis out there. Its her video that got to people and i still dont know what reaction she was expecting. You dont make a video saying i was living hot girl winter, drinking and having unprotected sex and im having an opps baby and expect somalis to be positive towards you. like wtf did she expect. She made a second video backtracking but its too late. People can condone her behaviour specially with her fan base being 14-19 year old somali girls. Im sorry but celebrating single mothers aint it no matter how these young kids want to act all open minded

Erm...... It is haram

It maybe haram from a religious perspective, but from a cultural perspective it makes perfect sense. Allowing your women to run wild without the threat of repercussions then its a recipe for disaster.

If you guys want to look at the potential scenario of playing out this "its her life, none of your business" liberal cucked motto then just look at Asian men in the West, and how they just allowed Asian women to date white men freely. They have got a generation of self hating half Asians with identity issues.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I just read her comment section and can't believe how dumb people are. Lmao actually defending this shit kullaha "it's her life" no it's not she brought a new life into this world who has no father. Miskeen kid

Saying MashaAllah to zina, a child that can never be the Imam, who was born out of khamr and that cannot inherit from his/her father
And MashaAllah to a mother that can only islamically marry a fornicator or an idolater.
Strange times we live in

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

Trending