Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
How did you find this with her having 28 subscribers? How do you make a youtube account and the first thing you talk about is how I was pregnant at 17? Like this is just weird. Surely if you want to be a youtuber you want to be known for something positive?
sxb, i feel sorry for you UK niggas loool, alhamdulillah im saved from such a tragedy. Somali women are bottom of the barrel there and the men walking dayuusin

sxb, i feel sorry for you UK niggas loool, alhamdulillah im saved from such a tragedy. Somali women are bottom of the barrel there and the men walking dayuusin
why do you feel sorry for me when some random 17 year old girl got pregnant? i didnt make her pregnant sxb and she aint my family

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
why do you feel sorry for me when some random 17 year old girl got pregnant? i didnt make her pregnant sxb and she aint my family
Im just saying such tragedies are so commonplace in that 3rd world shithole that you arent even surprised by it. You really want to raise your children in such an environment??

Alhamdulillah, Arab women would never stoop so low and the men have gheerah of their women.

Looool, we even have 17 year old halimos in the UK getting pregnant instead of going to school and their is absolutely no consequence to her promsicuity. Infact, she talks about it opnely and so brazenly while also mentioning how the boyfriend used to come over to her house and bump uglies. Her mother celebrated when she heard the news her 17 yr old daughter was impregnated and the Tyrone that did it is nowhere to be seen :damn: :mjlol:

Looooool make a thread about this akhi instead of wasting a gem of video on here

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
wallahi the dayuusnimo is a big problem and many uk xalimo have no xishood

Looool, we even have 17 year old halimos in the UK getting pregnant instead of going to school and their is absolutely no consequence to her promsicuity. Infact, she talks about it opnely and so brazenly while also mentioning how the boyfriend used to come over to her house and bump uglies. Her mother celebrated when she heard the news her 17 yr old daughter was impregnated and the Tyrone that did it is nowhere to be seen :damn: :mjlol:

1588089473605.png

How did you find this with her having 28 subscribers? How do you make a youtube account and the first thing you talk about is how I was pregnant at 17? Like this is just weird. Surely if you want to be a youtuber you want to be known for something positive?
they want the views m8

the striking thing about this is there is no evidence of self reflection, of remorse, or guilt or warning to others. All people sin but to sin and simply laugh it off and make a fun story about it.....

wallahi speechless.

the striking thing about this is there is no evidence of self reflection, of remorse, or guilt or warning to others. All people sin but to sin and simply laugh it off and make a fun story about it.....

wallahi speechless.
It is what it is. You can't expect her to cry

Trending