Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

I used birth control. It's not only for hoes.
I used to be a fan of halsa until she went to America. That video had me shook. She leveled up too quickly. :mjlol:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Did she really blame us for her turning out to be a hoe? You guys wanted me to be a hoe kulaha nah this girl was a hijabi youtuber not one person asked her to be a hoe she decided herself and Somali girls on twitter and instagram defended her the whole way. So if she wants to blame others for her own idiotic decisions she needs to point that blame at xaarlimos for encouraging her bottom tier behavior

Did she really blame us for her turning out to be a hoe? You guys wanted me to be a hoe kulaha nah this girl was a hijabi youtuber not one person asked her to be a hoe she decided herself and Somali girls on twitter and instagram defended her the whole way. So if she wants to blame others for her own idiotic decisions she needs to point that blame at xaarlimos for encouraging her bottom tier behavior

She said she dont believe in birth control and was having unprotected sex and was shocked when she got pregnant. No way is she 68 IQ, more like 28. dumb as rock. She cant show a dad cause there is no dad present, but instead she will hide behind somalis are hating is the reason

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Her voice is horrendous, and as a Londoner, it is ghetto ghetto type

"you know", "my real one", "it is normal to go out", "tf", "mandem", "man said" "unprotected sex, y'all okay"

This video does not make sense on the highest level

"No man has access to me, yet I am pregnant"

I do not like judging people, and I don't judge, but she is making sense of something that she cannot really justify.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet

"you know", "my real one", "it is normal to go out", "tf", "mandem", "man said" "unprotected sex, y'all okay"

I do not like judging people, and I don't judge, but she is making sense of something that she cannot really justify.
if a girl says mandem you made a mistake:deadrose:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

what if she got pregnant by a tranny that claims to be transitioning to female:dwill: in that case maybe no man really had access to her but a tranny did:pachah1:

either that or mans deffo had access to her S.I.I.L and was clapping away. Deffo more than 1 guy as well because if same guy was hitting it they would have been in a relationship and she would have posted him. She was getting clapped by a couple Madows is what I heard

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
if a girl says mandem you made a mistake:deadrose:
It is what it is
what if she got pregnant by a tranny that claims to be transitioning to female:dwill: in that case maybe no man really had access to her but a tranny did:pachah1:

either that or mans deffo had access to her S.I.I.L and was clapping away. Deffo more than 1 guy as well because if same guy was hitting it they would have been in a relationship and she would have posted him. She was getting clapped by a couple Madows is what I heard
What the hell did i just read, she clearly "Miami" had males gooning over her

Whoh whoh, 7:08, Somali hating
Making us seem racist. I hate people who 1) tries to justify their wrongdoing and then b) Blaming it on others.

The Somali community is huge with many westernized people. We need to be more accepting cause people with alternate lifestyles aren't gonna disappear. If we annihilate them, you, yes you judgemental person...are supporting the diaspora community losing its entire community label.

Other cultures are learning to be unconditionally accepting, and what do you see? even the most fringe/outcast/unconventional people are still proud of their heritage. If you deny anything that isn't completely soomaaaal there will be nothing left.

Gambar

VIP
She said she dont believe in birth control and was having unprotected sex and was shocked when she got pregnant. No way is she 68 IQ, more like 28. dumb as rock. She cant show a dad cause there is no dad present, but instead she will hide behind somalis are hating is the reason
99% of women who say they don’t use birth control are dh.iloyin.