Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

Happy_

yung gazella
How can you accidentally get pregnant when you had raw and possibly std riddled sex. Come and make it sense pls because I don‘t understand :wtf: And why would you have unprotected sex to begin with? Xita gaalada who are in commited relationship have safe sex. :snoop: Like come on man tf? This too painful man:mjhaps:

Last edited:
How can you accidentally get pregnant when you had raw and possibly std riddled sex. Come and make it sense pls because I don‘t understand :wtf: And why would have unprotected sex to begin with? Xita gaalada who are in commited relationship have safe sex. :snoop: Like come on man tf? This too painful man:mjhaps:
Cause she don’t remember hence when she was told maybe you pregnant she was like no way. She was too drunk

If she didn't want to use birth control pills then why didn't the man not use a condom
Maybe this **** wanted to get pregnant or shes just a dumbass for being careless
That was the craziest part. I don't like birth control kulaha. Look where it got her :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: