Xalimo attacked in the comments for her small nose

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say there's definitely a societal aspect to beauty, people are susceptible to media brainwashing. Check out asian guys, couple years ago they were undateable and no woman wanted them but Kpop managed to influence hordes of girls from all races to idolise them now.
Anime did this for asian women, that's why they're obsessed over by awkward nerdy white guys, pre 00s white guys would be rather racist to them and mock their eyes. Seems like with Korean films becoming more famous they'll become more desirable.

Who knows, maybe we'll see this happen with west african women.

Honestly you seen some obese people back home .

It's generally understandable if they're middle-aged, but young East Africans really shouldn't be fat; I mean how do you (in good conscience) throw away the gift of a fast metabolism?

:stopit:

There will be no fatties in my family; I'll work them all like a Drill Sergeant from the moment they can run.

:fittytousand:

It's generally understandable if they're middle-aged, but young East Africans really shouldn't be fat; I mean how do you (in good conscience) throw away the gift of a fast metabolism?

There will be no fatties in my family; I'll work them all like a Drill Sergeant from the moment they can run.

I don't know there something off with Somalis metabolisms . Its even worse in the west most aunties are build the same :mjlol:

I don't know there something off with Somalis metabolisms . Its even worse in the west most aunties are build the same :mjlol:

The lack of exercise and the consumption of refined Western food is the reason people gain so much weight.

Habaryars get a pass for weight gain.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
War niyow i'm not trolling. I have seen hunderds of somali women naked. Somali females with an attractive face and attractive body are rare. You have too low standards my nigga.
This guy is ultimate troll
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

No need, saxiib. Just feed them mostly meat, eggs and seafood. Butter, cheese, cream and yogurts shouldn't hurt either. Even some raw milk, really.

I've been mostly sedentary for the last 2 years with no exercise yet I've maintained good muscle tone, a resting HR in the 50s and ideal range hip to waist & waist to height ratios and blood pressure readings with a flat stomach and good muscle visibility. I do not have special genetics either as I was a fat ass eating a standard american type diet and both my parents are overweight eating more or less like that or more traditional with a fair amount of grains. Aabo is even a heart disease afflicted diabetic.

Exercise is overrated. It's mostly useful for building muscle, mental health and conditioning your body cardio wise. It's all otherwise 90% diet.

No need, saxiib. Just feed them mostly meat, eggs and seafood. Butter, cheese, cream and yogurts shouldn't hurt either. Even some raw milk, really.

I've been mostly sedentary for the last 2 years with no exercise yet I've maintained good muscle tone, a resting HR in the 50s and ideal range hip to waist & waist to height ratios and blood pressure readings with a flat stomach and good muscle visibility. I do not have special genetics either as I was a fat ass eating a standard american type diet and both my parents are overweight eating more or less like that or more traditional with a fair amount of grains. Aabo is even a heart disease afflicted diabetic.

Exercise is overrated. It's mostly useful for building muscle, mental health and conditioning your body cardio wise. It's all otherwise 90% diet.

Thanks for the good advice, mate. I really do appreciate it.

:salute:

exercise is necessary for a healthy lifestyle. Specially cardio for your heart.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
exercise is necessary for a healthy lifestyle. Specially cardio for your heart.

Yeah, if you're some poor saxiib not eating their species specific diet like I used to for many years. If you eat what a human being is supposed to your heart will be just fine even as a couch potato. Hunter-Gatherers weren't actually as active as you might think, they spent a large amount of their time just chilling and yet, as is a long known fact, cardiovascular disease was unheard of among them like other chronic diseases.

Anyways, the fact that I have a practically athletic resting HR and healthy blood pressure with ZERO exercise for 2 years speaks for itself. And again, I am no genetic anomaly or physiologically gifted individual.

That being said, exercise has its uses like I said. Conditioning, building muscle mass and bone density and, more than any of that, it's amazing for the brain. I'm considering getting back into it mostly just for that last part, to be honest. But take my advice, saxiib, and lift weights or indulge in other resistance work like calisthenics if you choose to exercise. Don't waste time on running.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Yes, arrogance takes away beauty.

I think Somalis have become so fixated on the Somali phenotype because there is nothing else to be proud of right now as Somalia is a mess. It's a genetic coincidence that Somali features fall perfectly in between most phenotypes and are thus pleasing to most people. It's so low- effort to be proud of this, it's like being proud you exist.

This reminds me of seeing how many criminal Somali males are good looking naturally, it's like when people are good looking, they become lazy and entitled due to getting too much superficial attention. Unless your life goal is to be a sugar baby aka prostitute, why obsess over looks? It's temporary and you will only be used, abused and thrown aside once your looks expire.
Wasn’t this habar gidir dhoocil claiming to be yemeni not too long ago?

Yeah, if you're some poor saxiib not eating their species specific diet like I used to for many years. If you eat what a human being is supposed to your heart will be just fine even as a couch potato. Hunter-Gatherers weren't actually as active as you might think, they spent a large amount of their time just chilling and yet, as is a long known fact, cardiovascular disease was unheard of among them like other chronic diseases.

Anyways, the fact that I have a practically athletic resting HR and healthy blood pressure with ZERO exercise for 2 years speaks for itself. And again, I am no genetic anomaly or physiologically gifted individual.

That being said, exercise has its uses like I said. Conditioning, building muscle mass and bone density and, more than any of that, it's amazing for the brain. I'm considering getting back into it mostly just for that last part, to be honest. But take my advice, saxiib, and lift weights or indulge in other resistance work like calisthenics if you choose to exercise. Don't waste time on running.
Brother you can't tell me a couch potato
(if the diet is the same)
will be as healthy as someone who works out .

Btw do you think cardio is useless ?
I'm talking specific about cardiovascular health.

reer

VIP
I get mistaken for Ethiopian or Eritrean very often and so does my dad. Habesha people themselves will come up and talk to me in their language bc they think I am one of them. There’s some that have confused me as well, I thought they were Somali only to see their name being gebremariam

Neighboring groups look alike so people that try to gas up Habesha looks and hate on Somali looks in the same breath are delusional mf’s walahi

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

Very interesting. I just did some research about east Mediterranean hunter gatherers before 10,000 bc. A lot of body deterioration became noticable in their offsprings after they began farming. Their height went from 5'11 to 5'3, bones and teeth became more fragile and less healthy. It actually makes sense since our ancestors strictly consumed Paleo diet for over a million year. Our body doesn't have the evolutionary background for a high carb diet. the human body can only use carbs for energy whereas fat and protein are used to synthesize hormones and other things besides energy.

What does your daily diet consist of ? I still have a hard time to believe someone can achieve a sub 60 pulse without being athletic or sick. My pulse is 62 but fitness is also my #2 religion.

I want Somali people to praise their features without triggering people who have inferiority complexes.

You have many people celebrate their appearances, why can't we?

We have some of the most handsome men and beautiful women in the world. I get astonished and surprised every-time I go to a Somali event because dang are a large number of us attractive.

:banderas: