Xalimo attacked in the comments for her small nose

Somalis are so cringe. Moving like racist cadaans always banging on about their perfect genes fricking pirates who gassed you lot. We have nothing going for us other than being slightly different than black people :mjlol: we're so sad wllhi
Are you alright?

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I kinda wish I got that tiny flat button nose that’s typical with somalis

I have a slightly arab looking nose (no hump but high nose bridge) which is so strange to me bc I have no Arab ancestry. It fits my face well though so it is what it is

Last edited:
Yes, arrogance takes away beauty.

I think Somalis have become so fixated on the Somali phenotype because there is nothing else to be proud of right now as Somalia is a mess. It's a genetic coincidence that Somali features fall perfectly in between most phenotypes and are thus pleasing to most people. It's so low- effort to be proud of this, it's like being proud you exist.

This reminds me of seeing how many criminal Somali males are good looking naturally, it's like when people are good looking, they become lazy and entitled due to getting too much superficial attention. Unless your life goal is to be a sugar baby aka prostitute, why obsess over looks? It's temporary and you will only be used, abused and thrown aside once your looks expire.
Other than full blood bantu women and australoid women, are there any other race of women that somali women are more attractive by global standards?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
most somalis have Hyperpigmentation (different skin tones), some somalis have round noses not Madow nose tho

Hyper pigmentation can be rectified and it is not universal among them all. As far as noses go that's run of the mill. Even though there is more in group variability than between groups

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Other than full blood bantu women and australoid women, are there any other race of women that somali women are more attractive by global standards?

Are you a self-hater? Who are you to (1) diminish those races of women and (2) to simultaneously lowball Somali women.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

This is incredibly subjective, saxiib. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder once you get past basic, genetically engrained beauty cues like symmetry, a defined jaw, high cheekbones, a prominent chin, straight teeth and the like which are hallmarks of a healthily developed human face.

But that being said... are you trying to imply Mongoloids look better than a craniofacially Caucasoid population like Somalis? God forbid. Caucasoids of all kinds are number 1. This is a basic fact, you imbecile.

Just fucking around.

:pachah1:

But yeah, subjective. Personally I find Horner women prettier than any other group of women and another nigga might find them fugly. Eye of the beholder.

This is incredibly subjective, saxiib. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder once you get past basic, genetically engrained beauty cues like symmetry, a defined jaw, high cheekbones, a prominent chin, straight teeth and the like which are hallmarks of a healthily developed human face.

But that being said... are you trying to imply Mongoloids look better than a craniofacially Caucasoid population like Somalis? God forbid. Caucasoids of all kinds are number 1. This is a basic fact, you imbecile.

Just fucking around.

:pachah1:

But yeah, subjective. Personally I find Horner women prettier than any other group of women and another nigga might find them fugly. Eye of the beholder.
Horner women as in ethiopian and eritrean are on average attractive yes. Somali women are not included. Also somalis are not caucasoid kid. Stop the self hate

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
No im not a self hater but i have eyes. Somali women on average are not attractive. Whoever says otherwise has no standards.

Many an Abu Tyrone and Cadaan Revert fetishist and their guusiin would disagree, I am afraid. They bring great stress to many an Cabdi who fears they are stealing Geeljirinas en masse.

:wow:

Silly trend as are most trends on that cursed app but I have seen others do it and its normally...yassss gurlllll.

But as always the usual suspects are having a meltdown, throwing isms left and and right.

Let a Somali mock their forehead for some likes though and the same people vomiting in the comments would be clapping along🙄.

Trending